Captain Hook PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a call from the unknown caller today too,I was talking to my dad and got a message it was sideshow I won,but because I didnt get the beep to let me know I had a incoming call I lost !!! I never have won anything like that I wish i would have heard the incoming call ,Damn the bad luck

Congrats Bear!!! :banana

That's awesome. The Rocketeer PF is actually a really really nice piece. I wasn't too into it, but after seeing it in person I was sold on it. Enjoy it man! You're gonna love it :D

Apparently you haven't seen the instant exclusive sell outs decline with the non refundable deposits that are now required.

Ooh, I forgot about that. Guess I won't be pre-ordering until I know for sure I can get it...

Not for the Evil Queen or Maleficent.

I'd agree for Maleficent, but then I really don't like the EX head anyway. But for the Queen, the exclusive is great, it's a whole another matching character and she really did like scheming with her Crow.

As for Hook, it really does look great, but I had very specific wants from the day the PF line was announced and other then the Evil Queen, I'm sticking to the plan. Now I just need SS to deliver.

I would definitely like the exclusive for the Evil Queen, but when choosing beween the ex or not at all, the latter wins.

Not much "mixed" media in this piece. Only the jacket, no? The rest looks polystone. Not complaining...still looks fantastic. I'm half-tempted to pre-order, even though it's not on my to-buy list.

Back