Captain EO comeback in Oct.!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not yet, but it's a safe bet to say at least through the end of Summer. I would guess it will last until the end of the year. As long as it pulls in good numbers, it will stay... maybe until they close Star Tours for it's upgrade?

Sweet, since I'm going to Disneyland in June. :banana

Sweet, since I'm going to Disneyland in June. :banana

Nice, enjoy!! :D

Also, small update. According to John McClintock, a Disneyland Resort spokesman, EO is scheduled to stay at least through summer and fall.

“It’s been popular enough that it will continue to run,” McClintock said.

It's even opening up at Tokyo Disney this summer!

Original article here

About damn time for it to come to Orlando!! I am sooo there!!

Thank you to all the fans that flocked to the Disneyland showings. You are the reason that we are getting it everywhere else!!

Captain EO Returns to Disney World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

APRIL 29, 2010

On July 2nd the 17 Minute Michael Jackson Film, "Captain Eo", returns to Disney World at Epcot center in the the theater that it original played in. Captain Eo originally debuted in 1986 and It remained until 1994. Captain Eo is also going to both Disneyland Paris and Tokyo Disneyland in June. :rock :drool

I wish I was going. I have always wanted to see the film on the big screen.:monkey2

But Congrats to all of those who are.:rock :D

Thought I'd check in about seeing it at Disneyland. I saw it back at Disney World during its original run. It was fun seeing it on the screen again. Lots of giggles from the audience, but mostly from teens and due to the 80s-looking dancers. MJ did get a round of applause when he first appeared on the screen, so that was cool.

I remember this movie from about 20 years ago. It freaked out my little nephew big time!

Wohoooo!!!
Finally saw Captain EO on Friday!!
Twice!!
What an awesome show, despite it being 20+ years old, it's till pretty awesome!!

mj-capteo.gif

I saw it in Disneyland Paris last week, had no idea it was coming back although I was kind of expecting this move ever since Michael Jacksons death. I never liked the "Honey I Shrunk the Audience" show that much, so I was really happy to be able to catch this old time favorite of mine. When I walked out there were a couple of young kids running towards the star traders shop, shouting "Captain EO!" and wanting the EO merchandise that was one sale there. It was pretty heartwarming to see that the film still manages to capture (some of) todays kids imagination.

Back