Captain Antilles is the next 12" Star Wars figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's looking like probably Monday for me, tracking hasn't updated and it should show in MA if it were on time.

:D

The kitchen must live on! :rock

I really want to see what this guy looks like in-hand.

I could have had him tonight if I wasn't so tired...and lazy. Well since I got the RFT first and people crapped on those pics* I can't wait to bring another exclusive first to the Freaks board! :monkey1

*Kitchen :rock

Got mine this morning. For a cheaper figure of a background 10 second character, I'm quite impressed with the quality put into him. SSC clothes are really improving, the costuming is nice and thing, not bulky material. The only significant thing to note is for the first time in about 50 SSC figures, I feel the head's a bit oversized. I took him out of the box and it was a bit like, "whoah", then I held him next to my Indy. It's not horribly and once the helmet's on you don't notice much, but without the helmet on it does seem a bit bigger than normal.

Wow. Captain Antilles got relegated to the back of the closet fast didn't he?

I am happy to announce that after a long hiatus (10 months), I have been able to creep back in to picking up a few figures. Captain Antilles was just about the next figure for me to get when I had to shut down my account. Now, thanks to a Sideshow 50.00 gift card...I was able to score him for about 34.00 shipped.

Late...but at least I got him!

Now...to work on the others I had to miss.

What's folks' thoughts on this one? Worth $50? Worth $60? I realize worth is relative, but how would you price it, having owned it? Also, how would you price the rebel fleet trooper? More? Less?

I've been wanting both and I just can't figure how much I'm willing to spend. I'm thinking $45-50...

What's folks' thoughts on this one? Worth $50? Worth $60? I realize worth is relative, but how would you price it, having owned it? Also, how would you price the rebel fleet trooper? More? Less?

I've been wanting both and I just can't figure how much I'm willing to spend. I'm thinking $45-50...

Paid full price and don't regret it. Same for the Rebel Fleet Trooper. Picked up a second RFT at a con for $50 making it all the more sweet.

If you are in doubt, I have a 30.00 gift card that you can have from SDCC. That'll get the price down to about 55.00 (more or less, I am basing that on my 50.00 gift card betting the figure for 34.00 for me). PM me.

If you are in doubt, I have a 30.00 gift card that you can have from SDCC. That'll get the price down to about 55.00 (more or less, I am basing that on my 50.00 gift card betting the figure for 34.00 for me). PM me.

I picked him up with a GC. Taking that into account he's worth it. If I were to weigh Antilles v. RF Trooper I would go with the Trooper. Really nice figure and far more iconic.

I picked him up with a GC. Taking that into account he's worth it. If I were to weigh Antilles v. RF Trooper I would go with the Trooper. Really nice figure and far more iconic.

I had to cancel both, but I do agree that of the two the RFT seems to be the better display choice. The Antilles scene is one of my fav Vader moments but more for Vader than for Antilles.

Which Antilles is he again? Cousin or brother of the PT one? Is Wedge his son? Lot of Antilles out there.

Back