Captain Antilles IMAGE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No it was only Stormtroopers, but it was also against a white, Tantive IV backdrop and not read, so it's a loose conceptual shot.

darn...was bidding on one of these this morning that only sold for $31 + shipping. Guessing Antilles must be a very slow mover.

Outside of the obvious, and unfortunate omission of the holster, (maybe because it should really be on his left leg and existing holsters would need to be turned inside-out .) I like the collar on the jacket like it is on the Hasbro release. The rank location is a minor issue but another one just the same.

IMG_9077.jpg

I got mine yesterday.
Unfortunately mine has a large glue smudge on the front of his helmet, so I'm asking for a replacement.
But the figure is really well done. Great head sculpt, paint and costume.
I only wish they included a holster and handgun blaster and that he was a bit cheaper.

Free figure was a Vampire Buffy figure of witch I already have two. If they ask me to send the whole figure back for a replacement, I'll also send Vamp Buffy as well and beg them to just keep the free figure and send me my replacement.

I've got enough rewards points to pick this guy up.. and I'm trying to decide If i want him or not. those of you that have him, you think I should? or should i sit on my points?

Kind of think he'll be one you could get on the cheap later. But, its a cool looking figure and I'd considered doing the same.

Bring on those Stormtroopers. Ready to build my 1/6 Tantive IV corridor for the arrival of the SSC Vader.

The other two Rebel Fleet Troopers have the hs of Giles and the Endor Trooper.

Looks good. I thought about getting Shaun and Ed just so I could put them in Rebel Uniforms. :lol

I got Antilles today. And I have to say that the figure is nicely done. Maybe because it's so basic? There is really nothing much to this figure, and I'm not even sure if the sculpt looks like Antilles or not, but overall, it's ok. Definitely not worth the $70 though. Like I said, very basic figure. I think $30 on the secondary market will be a much fairer price for this.
Mine had a little default: the rim of one of his boots is not nicely cut. Nothing that catches to much attention, but when you examine the figure, you can't overlook it either. I like very what TK0083 did: exchanged the SSC boots for the DID Japanese officer ones. Now I need to find me a pair of those.
I wonder why a non completist would buy Antilles in the first place though.

Last edited:
Anyone have an Antilles they wanna sell or a gift card they would like to donate to a good cause? :D

Back