Premium Format Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Coming Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bd6e7a9041b1520d28d9e05ab98b9cba.jpg

This is how I will display black widow and captain. Doing them mid shelf as I like them best mid. Not high or low

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbfdf84ce9cf4a56deae92b4c1f4eeca.jpg
7cb9b6f28b8472b7521598f3a0349f76.jpg
988a60dfbfad36e56b8d239ea917f4f9.jpg
361ca0d6f8c8083ffc8ff3a62bc8663c.jpg

Got captain great statue. Such a great pose and base. Much better then the gentle giant one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice collection but my main beef with all 3 statues is that you can't see the shield (which for me is a cool part of Cap). It is one reason I like my Allied Charge on Hydra Cap statue.

I just got a replacement shield because the "leather" strap underneath the red shield was broken and the difference is out of this world. Also, the new hand has a bad magnet or something: it just hangs like it's dislocated.

shield.jpg

Maybe each manufacturing site is allowed their own "artistic interpretation" for this piece. :rotfl

The folks buying this are pretty brave imo. Too much of a gamble for me. Yeesh...

I just got a replacement shield because the "leather" strap underneath the red shield was broken and the difference is out of this world. Also, the new hand has a bad magnet or something: it just hangs like it's dislocated.

View attachment 284420

Seems the best solution for this PF so far is to purposely break something that doesn't look to be a quality build and ask for a replacement that apparently can come back better than the original...magic!

I still can't believe excuses and dusty war scenarios have to be made up for shoddy paint applications. Sorry dude, but 1080p and sharper images can't save this piece. And his name is Chris Evans, not Luke Evans....or maybe Sideshow's version should be Luke Evans.

Lol! On top of calling the piece Luke Evans, I'm also pretty sure that the youtube reviewer called Bucky's character Lucky. Good grief do people even watch the movie or read comics, or do they buy a Sideshow piece just because it's made by Sideshow?

We've waited a few years for this statue. It finally arrived, but I've already submitted my return request and it's been approved. This is the lowest quality statue I've ever seen from Sideshow.

View attachment 281186
View attachment 281187

The arm doesn't attach properly to the body, the hand is discolored, and both heads have some awful green color cast. The chinstrap on the helmet is just a hot mess.

Very disappointing.

I had this pf on order since day one . The fact that it took two years and it's still a piss poor statue is mind blowing . SS should be ashamed of theirselves

Back