Captain America Life Sized Bust - 6/3/11 Production Peek

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Captain America - 6/3/11 Production Peek

I KNEW IT!! the day has come 1:1 collectors

Are we sure this isn't a comiquette or a PF? :family

Are we sure this isn't a comiquette or a PF? :family

Until the official word drops from SSC no, but all indicators point to 1:1 from the production peek IMO the biggest give away being the name plate base. Not to mention we have a S Rogers PF a Bucky PF and a soon to come Movie Cap PF...just don't think they'll throw another cap statue into the mix for fear of making people pick one or the other. A 1:1 on the other hand is something that LOTS of people have been waiting for and as a result people are more likely to pick this one up and another cap statue of their choice. That said it's a MUST for 1:1 marvel collectors. On that note I'm still eagerly awaiting Green Goblins 1:1 from a previous production peek (drooling)

Until the official word drops from SSC no, but all indicators point to 1:1 from the production peek IMO the biggest give away being the name plate base. Not to mention we have a S Rogers PF a Bucky PF and a soon to come Movie Cap PF...just don't think they'll throw another cap statue into the mix for fear of making people pick one or the other. A 1:1 on the other hand is something that LOTS of people have been waiting for and as a result people are more likely to pick this one up and another cap statue of their choice. That said it's a MUST for 1:1 marvel collectors. On that note I'm still eagerly awaiting Green Goblins 1:1 from a previous production peek (drooling)

No, I'm joking. I was reading a thread on another board and it amazes me how some people are questioning that this is a bust....when I can see a torso....on a base....thus making this....a bust. :lol

No, I'm joking. I was reading a thread on another board and it amazes me how some people are questioning that this is a bust....when I can see a torso....on a base....thus making this....a bust. :lol

ah gotcha...yea some tend to let their imaginations go wild when a new production peek comes out :dunno

They got confused with the Emma PF, that one was a total bust.

I am sure its a bust but I wouldn't put all my eggs in one basket.

Im gonna wait to see what it really is. I dont know if the 1/1 bust line is really taking off at SS so far. I dont usually hear to much about it and there last few dont seem to be selling to well but then what exactly is these days.

Im gonna wait to see what it really is. I dont know if the 1/1 bust line is really taking off at SS so far. I dont usually hear to much about it and there last few dont seem to be selling to well but then what exactly is these days.

they sell, the price tag just makes it take longer

They seem to be inconsistant with that line. They have some gems but some real stinkers, which sucks for those who want to collect all the characters that go together. Like willl Thor go with Cap?

Last edited:
Back