Captain America Life Sized Bust - 6/3/11 Production Peek

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Captain America Comiquette - 6/3/11 Production Peek

Possibly. Titled edited until clarifed.

Re: Captain America - 6/3/11 Production Peek

It can't be the new maquette. It can't be a PF. (They JUST put one out.) Could be a comiquette, BUT it has a "built-in" name plate (and I've never seen that on a comiquette.)

That's the only thing it can be.

Last edited:

With that said, I'm probably wrong. :lol

It can't be the new maquette. It can't be a comiquette. (They JUST put one out.)

And it has a "built-in" name plate.

That's the only thing it can be.

Did they put out a comiquette? If you're referring to Bucky, that's a PF. Two different things.

But upon second viewing of the production peek, methinks you're right.

Did they put out a comiquette? If you're referring to Bucky, that's a PF. Two different things.

But upon second viewing of the production peek, methinks you're right.

Correction! You are right. It WAS a PF. Good point.

If this is a 1:1, my 'For Sale' thread is about to get some new "inventory" in anticipation for this big guy.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfBkad-A3fE"]YouTube - ‪Sideshow Collectibles Captain America Life Size Bust Production Peek‬‏[/ame]

Fana Collec Channel

What I like is that the sculpt is identical, IMO, to the original PF. And if this is a 1:1, that's exactly what I was hoping for.

It's a full size bust. Not only is it missing from the current Avengers big three but the thing is way to detailed.

Back