Captain America: Civil War (May 6, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
70's Ultron. :monkey3

Emtp7Hp.jpg

Love Mel, but he was too young in the 80s. Not grizzled enough yet.

80s Wolvie I'd give to Keitel.

33z8mcx.jpg

Perfect height too, at 5'3''.

Probably a better actor too, but near eternal youth solves the not grizzled problem for 80's Mel. Lethal Weapon 2 Gibson is pretty close to Logan, just gotta remove the Shane Black jokester aspects.

Probably a better actor too, but near eternal youth solves the not grizzled problem for 80's Mel. Lethal Weapon 2 Gibson is pretty close to Logan, just gotta remove the Shane Black jokester aspects.

I don't think Mel reached Wolverine status until PAYBACK. He was 41 when he shot that movie.

2z7onso.png

v2v6s8.jpg

t7izvn.jpg

So for me its:

70s Wolvie: Clint Eastwood
80s Wolvie: Harvey Keitel
90s Wolvie: Mel Gibson

Yeah, I loved Hoskins as an actor but I don't understand Cameron's interest in him for Wolvie.

On the other hand, Cameron's choice for Colossus was perfect...

2zodzlg.jpg

Well, just returned from my 6th and final CW viewing, with wife and son along for the ride.

Those BW fight scenes just keep getting better and better.

Everything just keeps getting better and better.

Most importantly, not one eye roll in the entire movie for me.

So...

6 viewings for CW
4 viewings for BvS
2 for XMA

and yes, i'm still a racist.

Well, just returned from my 6th and final CW viewing, with wife and son along for the ride.

Those BW fight scenes just keep getting better and better.

Everything just keeps getting better and better.

Most importantly, not one eye roll in the entire movie for me.

So...

6 viewings for CW
4 viewings for BvS
2 for XMA

and yes, i'm still a racist.

I assume you mean BP fights. But yeah, I'm still kind of blown away that Civil War was as good as it was. I remember back in the 80's/90's when Marvel movies were so laughably bad (Howard the Duck, Lundgren Punisher, Craptain America 1990, Corman FF) and they were all owned by different studios that it's nothing less than surreal that we got so many heroes (including Spider-Man!) in one film of such stellar quality.

Back