Captain America: Civil War (May 6, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Winter Soldier is sharing a universe with "The Mandarin", that's worse if you ask me.

Actually, Adrian Peterson is a real life football player, and not a fictional movie villain. Common mistake, though.

th.jpg

Maybe AP beat the hell out of his son/daughter, and that made him mad. But notice he still won't dare move away from the window. Or else he'll get an ass whooping, too.

MS doesn't need Spidey, and frankly, after the piss poor job Sony has been doing with the character I find it hard to care about him at all.

I'm perfectly fine with the available roster MS has access to.

:lol:lol:lol
You don't care for Spider-Man as a character? Wow. That's like saying you don't like happiness.
No, that'd be saying I don't like Groot, he is happiness.

It's like Wolverine, I used to care, but he's everywhere now, and most of the stuff they're in these days is far from great (like the Spiderverse), it makes you apathetic about them.

At least Wolverine is dead at the moment.

Riddick hit the nail on the head.

If Marvel had the rights to Spidey/Wolverine there definately wouldn't have been a GOTG.

Hell, maybe even some of the IM's, Cap's and Thor's might've not seen the light of day.

Good one Riddick.

I don't think that's is entirely true.look at marvels previous work,iron man was not a popular character when they made the first film,they skipped over there main characters and chose iron man.they did the same thing with gaurdians of the galaxy,did anyone see that coming?they could have made a hulk movie,a black widow and/or hawkeye movie,dr strange,ant man,or even a punisher movie.they passed on all those characters and chose guardians.so whose to say they wouldn't have passed on spidey or x-men and pick lesser known characters.

Back