Captain America: Civil War (May 6, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw it again Sunday for Mother's Day with the fam. They all know me as a comic geek and just expect me to love everything and anything. It was good again, dragged on a lot more the second time. Sharon carters line of dialogue excusing her ridiculous plot point was laughable again, it looked like capt even sighed and rolled his eyes. They really should have spent more time on the cgi at the end, Robert downeys floating head was funky. Still on team iron man though, capt America was a ******. If your friend can become a deadly killing machine by reading a lame haiku he should be put down no matter how great times in Brooklyn were. Hell he should be dead anyway he's 100 years old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw it again Sunday for Mother's Day with the fam. They all know me as a comic geek and just expect me to love everything and anything. It was good again, dragged on a lot more the second time. Sharon carters line of dialogue excusing her ridiculous plot point was laughable again, it looked like capt even sighed and rolled his eyes. They really should have spent more time on the cgi at the end, Robert downeys floating head was funky. Still on team iron man though, capt America was a ******. If your friend can become a deadly killing machine by reading a lame haiku he should be put down no matter how great times in Brooklyn were. Hell he should be dead anyway he's 100 years old.

Wish Tony had pummeled Rogers into oblivion but it was TWO against one- real fair fight Mr. Rogers!

I enjoyed the flick despite Spidey feeling like a last minute addition. Tony already had a strong team so he didn't really need the kid thrown into the mix. His scenes were pretty great though. I admittedly got a little misty when Tony learned the truth. I think it delivered and put the characters in a place where they might reconcile by the end of Avengers 3 or Infinity Wars.

Yeah that was dumb, made him very unheroic. And then to write a letter hahah. Sharon-" Steve you have to give an apology, it's what great aunt Peggy would want" Steve- "fine, but I'm writing it in a letter because My American pride won't let me do it face to face"

He gave Bucky a sucker kick, and blasted his arm, also went 1v1 against Cap, who fell about 60 feet, and had to use a program to give him the ability to kick Cap's ass...I think Tony was the cheat here. :lol

12651255_530073903840406_4213214633460698648_n.jpg

He gave Bucky a sucker kick, and blasted his arm, also went 1v1 against Cap, who fell about 60 feet, and had to use a program to give him the ability to kick Cap's ass...I think Tony was the cheat here. :lol

Come on they are the two lead avengers, the boyfriend tagging along was unnecessary lol. I kid

There were points in that fight where I thought Iron Man would make a good Terminator. Especially the part where he was standing up after falling down the silo, which was also a good callback to the tank anti-air shot from IM1.

I would have been interested to see Black Panther have fought along with Tony. That would have made for an intense battle. But I suppose the scene with Zemo was a nice touch for BP to acknowledge his revenge and how it would affect him.

Didnt that all happen after they WWF tag team him?

Soon you'll say "And IM is using a robotic suit. He should fight the Super Solider Serum induced Captain America without it".

Yeah the suit is iron mans thing and captain Americas thing is super soldier. Did you want middle aged man tony stark to just fight capt ?

Tony was taking on two super soldiers and took out one of them and prolly would have capt if he really wanted to.

Lol nah. He held out pretty well against Bucky after escaping, and that was using just a small piece of tech; I'm just saying him having to use a program to fight a weak Rogers, says a lot about Tony and Steve.

Back