Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SHF CW Antman. Good look at the costume
Civil-War-Ant-Man-SH-Figuarts.jpg

That's an already posted pic bud...
Here's a new one...

Edit-edited photo for better pic

image.jpeg
image.jpg

Honestly, I like both versions just about equally, but I have to give a slight edge to the Civil War suit, because it's definitely more modern and up-to-date looking.

Still liking the Ant-Man suit better than Civil War. Something about the helmet just doesn't resonate with me.

Incredible picture, another wonderful piece of casting from marvel. Elizabeth just looks so good as Wanda ��

Quicksilver should be standing next to her...

But no...

I think the issue with the CW suit is that the mandibles on the helmet is too big. Its so awkward. Other than that it looks great.

When did they announce Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Maria Hill, and Ultron Mark I last time?

Still liking the Ant-Man suit better than Civil War. Something about the helmet just doesn't resonate with me.

It looks too stylized and not natural to me, like it would alter Scott's face with prolonged use...

1254216538_hot-shots-mask.gif

:lol

When does anyone think HT might announce some of the other characters Black Panther, Crossbones, etc...if at all?

Hard to say. We might get POs in the next few weeks. Or we might not see protos until SDCC.

Thanks for the pic, meanstreak! :duff

Back