Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can start a toy soul photo thread in the next couple days like I did with the other shows this year. Put all the photos in one place...if anyone wants that

Count me as another person who'd appreciate that.

May get one still..

And I'll start that thread in the next couple days and then keep it updated with pics and info from toy soul in th first few pages if I can.

Motuxmen have you any Marvel related insider info? Like referencing they might have asked for?

Not anything recent that I can recall off the top of my head. The last film I worked was DC. Lol I know they have most the material from im1-3 and avengers 1-2. Like the quinjet and hellicarrier and what not. As well as the suits obviously. Even things like Asgard bifrost embarkation room. There's not much they don't have. So it won't really narrow down any new items.

So it possible iron man has then nano suits for this movie?

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Its seen from the trailer that the suits helmet is collapsable behid tony's head. Maybe thats the MCU version of bleeding armour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same as much as I like star wars the new figs aren't as exciting to me as the civil war possibilities.
Unless they release a Slave Leia lol

Same, aside from a Vader (which I've never bought), I've never really been tempted to buy Star Wars figures.. and I was an 80's child and huge OT fan. Part of it is do with the realistic headsculpts being part of my MCU interest, and to date I've never really thought the Star Wars headsculpts have ever been that good..

Its seen from the trailer that the suits helmet is collapsable behid tony's head. Maybe thats the MCU version of bleeding armour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I noticed that too, so that's what I'm hoping. I hope he does have it in this film. If he doesn't have it in this film, I wonder when they will reveal it?

When Dr. Cho was speaking to Tony in AoU about nano technology when she was treating Hawkeye, she mentioned to Tony that his "clunky metal suits" were going to be antiquated, to which Tony responded, "That's the idea."

Whether he was referring to him no longer needing them because he had the intention that Ultron was going to be the new world's defense system, or that he was already in the process of working on nano technology himself for his suit, is left up to interpretation.

Back