Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 3 members of Team Iron Man on PO. I dont know if I get War Machine but that would be so awesome to have all five Team IM figures :blissy:cool::banana.

Attachments

• aaaaaaa.jpg
    aaaaaaa.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 271
  • team-iron-man-assemble.jpg
    team-iron-man-assemble.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 271
Ok, so I just finished watching the film for the first time today. I will be seeing it again on Saturday. Here are my thoughts:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ok, so I just finished watching the film for the first time today. I will be seeing it again on Saturday. Here are my thoughts:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

I thought it was kinda ironic that

Spoiler Spoiler:

Did love the fight and the banter during it though... :lol

I thought it was kinda ironic that

Spoiler Spoiler:

Did love the fight and the banter during it though... :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

After seeing the film, these the figures I would consider - Black Panther, Spider-Man, and Ant-Man. All of them were awesome, with the latter two having great humorous moments. I'm still going to pass on the CW line mainly because BP doesn't have an unmasked HS, I doubt Spidey will have one either, and I'd rather wait for the Ant-Man sequel to pick up both Ant-Man and Wasp plus not a fan of the CW Rudd HS. Since basically all 3 of these guys have solo films coming in the next couple years, I don't mind waiting for their next versions with more accessories and HS.

Back