Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Comicave has a large display at the premier. Just like they did at age of ultron. I'd heard about this awhile back. They appear to be statues. They will have more stuff then this up. Just remember they previewed a bunch of stuff at age of ultron (lots of 1/4 scale) and have yet to release anything. Hot toys showed their 1:4 stuff 3 months later and it was out 6 months ago. These guys do not follow through on most stuff.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

I have tried to find out about more 1/4 stuff and I have not gotten any hard info. I heard that they have 1/4 BvS and CW figures but that's all I've heard.

As for the other 1/6 CW stuff...there are more figures coming. A fair bit more actually. Six or so that I have heard about.

Mms iron man...

There's two prototypes I've heard about but don't know if they will make it to order but they are surprises

This has probably been brought up a few times...if it has, my apologies.

Who wins in a fight? Black panther or captain America? I don't know much about BP, I don't follow CA. My knowledge of CA comes from the movies and it goes without saying, I love Chris Evans portrayal as the character. He kicks some serious @$$. Lurking amongst other forums that have the occasional comic book talk, I've quite often come across power level discussions and BP has come up a few times. From what I've gathered, he's pretty bad@$$. comparisons to batman are often made and many consider him to be marvels version of the dark knight. batman is hands down my all time favorite hero, with superman flying in a close second...that being said, I can recognize moments where he comes off as a bit over powered. An answer for literally everything. That's ridiculous. I mean, "Bat God"?? WTf is that?

Anyway, back to what I was saying. So apparently BP has also exhibited his own OP moments, and within those BP discussion threads are jpgs from his comic books...so...is he human?? Super human?? What's his deal? In those threads, BP vs CA never really came up. So help me out here guys. Drop some knowledge bombs my way.
I've always taken it, generally speaking, that they are usually written on an equal scale. However, Black Panther is way more dangerous. He is like marvels batman it's uncanny at times. He has a contingency plan for every scenario and as a strategist and warrior he is among marvels most deadly. He has stalemated or pressed iron fist. He out-witted Dr doom and reed richards. He invented powerful gauntlets within his suit that were hurting Namor only the hulk breaking the fight up stopped panther from going too far. He even put Silver Surfer in a choke hold (it was a terribly written moment and sloppily articulated but the point comes across).

Black Panthers upside is higher than Cap. I think they sparred a couple times in the comics since they are like best friends. From the ones I've seen 1) Cap beat T'Challa when he was poisoned or hurt and even Cap remarked how BP wasn't his usual self. 2) T'Challa won but Cap remarked that it wouldn't have gone like that in a real fight (implying he was holding back) and 3) Black Panther defeated Cap in like a quick 2 or 3 moves.

He knows every martial art. His has heightened senses and strength from the heart-shaped herb. And last I checked he is also the king of the dead so he has all the vast knowledge and experiences of all the other Panthers.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I have tried to find out about more 1/4 stuff and I have not gotten any hard info. I heard that they have 1/4 BvS and CW figures but that's all I've heard.

As for the other 1/6 CW stuff...there are more figures coming. A fair bit more actually. Six or so that I have heard about.

Six or so? Well...I hope we see:
Spider-Man
Scarlet Witch
Sharon Carter
Crossbones
Baron Zemo
Black Widow

Six or so? Well...I hope we see:
Spider-Man
Scarlet Witch
Sharon Carter
Crossbones
Baron Zemo
Black Widow
Hmm it would be interesting if Zemo was one of them. I'll wait and see and not but too much stock in rumors atm.
I'm sure Spiderman and Widow are coming(phrasing) and I really think SW and Crossbones are likely. I'm iffy on Sharon :monkey3

Back