Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To promote Civil War, which hits theaters on May 6, “Team Captain America,” a.k.a. Chris Evans, Sebastian Stan, Anthony Mackie, and Paul Rudd will appear on Monday’s show, while Wednesday’s installment features “Team Iron Man”,” a.k.a. Robert Downey Jr., Don Cheadle, Emily VanCamp, Chadwick Boseman, and Paul Bettany.

Jimmy Kimmel Live!: Captain America: Civil War, Doctor Strange casts to appear | EW.com

Also a new set video (which includes Emily VanCamp) :love

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thanks for sharing :hi5:

It looks like they got Emily because Scarjo was busy :lol

I'm just glad they included her in the set video... it's the first thing with all three ladies. :rock

Spoiler Spoiler:

Or her scheduling just allowed for that day.

No? In fact there's at least one spoilery bit someone caught in a freeze frame bonus that likely happens very late in the movie.

I have a hard time imagining all that stuff, including the big airport fight, only happens in the first act of the movie.

It's been said the big airport fight is the first real fight of the two teams. You are right about that one frame though.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Who exactly has said this, though? I really cannot imagine something like that being early in the movie.

I'd imagine this will have a similar pacing to "Winter Soldier" which had a big battle at the end of the second act (the causeway fight) and in this case the big airport battle between everyone, and then the final act will be Tony vs. Cap and Bucky at the Himalayan Hydra base.

Spoiler Spoiler:

If we don't get a Civil War Scarlet Witch I am going to be very upset. I don't even care if they scrap the NA version for a Civil War version.

tumblr_o59zy1JiSK1u6bz6jo1_500.gif

tumblr_o59zy1JiSK1u6bz6jo2_500.gif

tumblr_o59zy1JiSK1u6bz6jo3_500.gif

And yes, I know this isn't her primary outfit in the film but the gifs were too cool not to share. :lol

If we don't get a Civil War Scarlet Witch I am going to be very upset. I don't even care if they scrap the NA version for a Civil War version.

tumblr_o59zy1JiSK1u6bz6jo1_500.gif

tumblr_o59zy1JiSK1u6bz6jo2_500.gif

tumblr_o59zy1JiSK1u6bz6jo3_500.gif

And yes, I know this isn't her primary outfit in the film but the gifs were too cool not to share. :lol

Is that Cap?

Man, I'm really warming to her character. If there is one standalone figure I'll end up getting to display outside of my group, it's her.

Back