Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier

Did the grammar police get you?
snap+realness.gif

Thank you for that link! That trailer is off the ****ing chain! I went back and saw Thor again at a different theatre hoping to see it (after I had asked that theatre's management if it was showing beforehand) and once again walked away without it playing before the film began. I was a bit pissed to say the least. But oh well. Terrific trailer. Hopefully, Marvel will release it on online officially but I doubt it.

Anyone mentioned the graveyard scene. Any thoughts on which characters funeral.

As nick fury was on the hospital bed was wondering if it could be him or a decoy.

Thank you for that link! That trailer is off the ****ing chain! I went back and saw Thor again at a different theatre hoping to see it (after I had asked that theatre's management if it was showing beforehand) and once again walked away without it playing before the film began. I was a bit pissed to say the least. But oh well. Terrific trailer. Hopefully, Marvel will release it on online officially but I doubt it.

Pretty sure it was only before the 3D showings of Thor so if you went to the 2D showing you wouldn't see it.

I went to a 3D Thor show last night and it was shown before the movie.

Last edited:

That elevator fight is instantly better than anything Bane vs Batman or Superdick vs Zod.

It's even better than any of Cap's fights from part 1.

That elevator fight is instantly better than anything Bane vs Batman or Superdick vs Zod.

It's even better than any of Cap's fights from part 1.

Agreed. It was gritty and seemed like Cap was genuinely threatened (even if just for a moment). I didn't get the same impression from many of the fights from TFA.

It was a good sequence but I wouldn't have had Rogers breathing hard at the end. Buncha HGH enhanced SHIELD thugs shouldn't have made Cap break a sweat. Props to the directors for trying to make Cap a serious player in the cinematic universe as he is in the comics.

It was a good sequence but I wouldn't have had Rogers breathing hard at the end. Buncha HGH enhanced SHIELD thugs shouldn't have made Cap break a sweat. Props to the directors for trying to make Cap a serious player in the cinematic universe as he is in the comics.

He's a Super Soldier, not Superman. :lol

He's a Super Soldier, not Superman. :lol

Yeah, and they're just men.
He's the peak of human evolution,combat experience and training. He should be breathing hard after fighting other meta humans.
Crossbones doesn't count.

Back