Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier

It's too bad Emily Blunt couldn't have done the role originally.

I wonder how big of a role ScarJo will have this time around, considering Sharon Carter is supposed to be the new female lead for this movie, plus there's Peggy and Maria Hill.

I was hoping for a film following Cap, Falcon and Sharon Carter... hopefully Black Widow isn't the sidekick in this and Falcon and Carter have more screen time.

You people make me sick. I hope all creepy haters become overweight and die from your legs breaking under your hideously bloated belly, which then crushes your skull, because your legs will bend the opposite direction.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HJxya0CWco[/ame]

It's too bad Emily Blunt couldn't have done the role originally.

I wonder how big of a role ScarJo will have this time around, considering Sharon Carter is supposed to be the new female lead for this movie, plus there's Peggy and Maria Hill.

I was hoping for a film following Cap, Falcon and Sharon Carter

That sounds perfect. Hope Widow is just a short cameo

Nah, most likely she's the second main character, it's "The Winter Soldier" after all.

You people make me sick. I hope all creepy haters become overweight and die from your legs breaking under your hideously bloated belly, which then crushes your skull, because your legs will bend the opposite direction.
Seriously. Scarjo doesn't give a **** what any of these nerds think anyway. She's the one making millions AND has a rocking body. :lol

Seriously. Scarjo doesn't give a **** what any of these nerds think anyway. She's the one making millions AND has a rocking body. :lol

Shhh! You'll break the internet!

I dub thee Sir Lar'ja, White Knight of the Order of Celebrity Fanboys! Now go, purge the land of all valid criticism concerning no talent hacks with impressive bust lines!

Thine reward shalt be great: Behold! The Infinity *** Gauntlet!

IMG_4149_original.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

I definately want it. :lol

My wife already possesses the power of Thanos, might as well wear the oven mitt. :lol

"valid criticism" meaning you hateful nutjobs honestly think she's fat. :rotfl

And she's not a bad actress. Nor is she anything special. I could think of at least a hundred that are worse.

......I kind of what that oven mitt...

Egads! Doest thou thinkest to outfappeth the great White Knight? If thou be worthy and struggle mightily to defend yon non-virginal celebrity from the lack of seminal discharge in her general direction, I shall vouchsafe it thus to thouweth.

"valid criticism" meaning you hateful nutjobs honestly think she's fat. :rotfl

And she's not a bad actress. Nor is she anything special. I could think of at least a hundred that are worse.

At the same time I could think of quite a few who could be better. I agree she ain't fat though. :duff

Egads! Doest thou thinkest to outfappeth the great White Knight? If thou be worthy and struggle mightily to defend yon nonvirginal celebrity from the lack of seminal discharge in their general direction, I shall vouchsafe it thus to thouweth.

I...er...um...I'll give you $5 for it :dunno

Back