Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, tbf it's pretty obvious that the costume would have tracking devise installed and that Rogers wouldn't keep it.
But still showing it would be better, at least for the dumb part of casual viewers.

Does anyone know if any retailers are offering the digital download with the PO of the physical movie? The digital download comes out a few weeks before the blu-ray, and I'm dying to see it again, but I still want my physical copy. :(

Does anyone know if any retailers are offering the digital download with the PO of the physical movie? The digital download comes out a few weeks before the blu-ray, and I'm dying to see it again, but I still want my physical copy. :(

Not with PO. People would just cancel. Haha

As for the scene. For the movies pace at that point, that scene is "not need to know" information, it would have slowed the drama, and it seemed very cartoonish and childish to me. First person shots rarely work in films.

The last movie I POed from best buy (Star Trek into darkness) came with an advanced digital download through cinemanow or something, so I thought that was a new thing...but you're right I suppose. :lol

Can't wait until I get Ebola on 9/10/14.

But at least I enjoyed this bluray for a whole day. :yess:

So considering that seeing a movie at the theater less than once is NOT allowed in the jye household, what the count on Blu-Rays? :lol

Back