Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loki is more of a hero than Superman in MOS.

The tornado was more of a hero than Superman in MOS. At least it only killed people that wanted to die.

illK6U.gif

Went again last night to see TWS and noticed two things. When they were mentioning names Hydra wanted to kill they said Steven Strange. So will Dr. Strange show up soon in these movies? Also when the Heli carriers were starting to target things before Cap. put in the last card they showed the Avengers logo as a target. It was pretty quick but I know I saw it. I have to say even seeing it a second time only days apart it was like seeing it for the first time, that's how good this movie is!! You really become connected to these characters in this movie way more then in Avengers. I loved Cap beating up GSP that was too funny and this is Black Widow's best movie appearance, she was fantastic! This movie really set the bar very high I hope Avengers 2 tops it.

Oh and didn't think I needed to use spoilers since its been out long enough now.

Wish they Blu Ray would come out the day this movie is off the theaters but if it's anything like the Dark World release, we are probably looking at an August date.

Wish they Blu Ray would come out the day this movie is off the theaters but if it's anything like the Dark World release, we are probably looking at an August date.

:exactly: Cannot wait to see this film again, it was a truly awesome film. I have seen 14th August mentioned as a possible release date for this... :gah: :impatient:

I would really REALLY hate if Johnny Depp was cast. I would rather see someone new or even Benedict. But ease, no Johnny Depp. I've just been so over his acting since the second Pirates movie and his other work since. But that's just me.

Yes please no Depp, great yes but not for these films. They have done a really good job casting so I'm sure they will make a great pick.

If I had the blu ray I'd be watching it right now! This movie is that good.

You guys are talking about Dr. Strange?? I seriously thought I wandered into this thread to see Depp being seriously considered to replace Evans as Cap. :lol

Word. Imagine if this was in our homes right now.

50851_large.jpg

I'd probably need a new Blu-Ray player by Friday. :lol

Back