Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier

just saw it i liked it but thought the first one was better disappointed that the winter solider was hardly in the movie.

People seem to be complaining about that fact a lot. But I feel, the way it was done, added to that suspense and mystery. If he left you wanting more, that was a good thing. And when you saw he was showed up again, you knew it was going to be chaos.

For those that complain he wasn't it in enough and it's the title of the movie. I give you an example called "JAWS", for one. Mystery is sometimes a good thing.

just saw it i liked it but thought the first one was better disappointed that the winter solider was hardly in the movie.

You thought so? I thought they showed plenty of him while keeping the mistery, I liked how they handled him.

Agreed, I thought his presence was perfect. Whenever he showed up, I always though fk someone is going to die. There is no stopping that guy.

You thought so? I thought they showed plenty of him while keeping the mistery, I liked how they handled him.

i read the comics which i thought were great i thought he was underused and pierce was a weak villian.

I thought the movie was all around solid, it’s not the greatest movie of all time like Jye is making it out to be but I thought it was right up there with Iron Man 1.

I thought the movie was all around solid, it’s not the greatest movie of all time like Jye is making it out to be but I thought it was right up there with Iron Man 1.

i would give you that it was solid but not great i still liked the first cap movie better next up is AMS 2

i would give you that it was solid but not great i still liked the first cap movie better next up is AMS 2

Nothing wrong with that, I thought TFA was pretty good as well.

Just came from seeing and thought it was amazing, loved everything about it, CFCs Evans really made me believe he was cap on this one more so than the first and even avenger, something in the tone of his voice that wasn't there previously, made want to join his squad and take order from him, I felt like Sam Wilson lol great movie will be getting in blue ray as soon as it comes out.

:tap

I said "the action scenes" are the best in any superhero movie, not that its the best movie of all time.

That distinction still belongs to Raiders.

Kids.

:lol :lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 120
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 123

:tap

I said "the action scenes" are the best in any superhero movie, not that its the best movie of all time.

That distinction still belongd to Raiders.

Kids.

Was just messing with you man :lol

We both finally love the same movie lets enjoy it :1-1:

Anyone feel like someone was going to be decapitated everytime WS got ahold of Caps shield?

Jesus him throwing that thing made the hairs stand up on my arms, he definitely takes Caps shield to a new level as a weapon.

Anyone feel like someone was going to be decapitated everytime WS got ahold of Caps shield?

Jesus him throwing that thing made the hairs stand up on my arms, he definitely takes Caps shield to a new level as a weapon.

Oh yeah, his throws were way more aggressive and aimed to take some heads off.

Cap I don't think ever threw the shield at full strength...

:lol yup, it was awesome.

Same here, I would pucker up my butt.

I'm glad they didn't try to force a romance or "who do you save" dilemma in with all the action and intrigue.

TWS is the Empire Strikes Back of superhero movies.

I'm glad they didn't try to force a romance or "who do you save" dilemma in with all the action and intrigue.

TWS is the Empire Strikes Back of superhero movies.

tumblr_m6iaiueVnr1rwzsbso1_500.gif

Back