Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where's them custom heads?

I know where mine is! :wave

image.jpeg

Where's them custom heads?

Mine stalled a bit m8... I had to fix up a lot of issues, hidden ones mind you, and I decided to just go with a stronger overall basemesh... still getting it done m8. I just have to finish up a certain Bat Lady and I will get back to him

:lol Snoop didn't own me you fools. ;)

You walk around with those fancy Infinity Stone flashin' gauntlets of yours, standing tall. Picking on the little guy, failing to realize one thing, Jay....we ain't gonna stand by while you threaten this forum with your reign of terror. Not on our watch....

Who are we?

We're the SSFPF - The Sideshow Freaks Phenomenal Five.

You've met our first two members - Darth "The Mad Dawg" Snoopy and myself a.k.a. Chapter "Chap" 2099....And you'll being meeting the other three....Soooooooooonnnnn.....

*throws smoke canister and vanishes into the night*

Translation: I cried myself to sleep after the beat down.

:monkey3 :lol :wink1:
:lol
You walk around with those fancy Infinity Stone flashin' gauntlets of yours, standing tall. Picking on the little guy, failing to realize one thing, Jay....we ain't gonna stand by while you threaten this forum with your reign of terror. Not on our watch....

Who are we?

You've met our first two members - Darth "The Mad Dawg" Snoopy and myself a.k.a. Chapter "Chap" 2099....And you'll being meeting the other three....Soooooooooonnnnn.....

Quality post. :rotfl

Who are we?

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :yess:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Chapter 2099 again.

:lol

Quality post. :rotfl

Indeed it was! :rotfl

Who are we?

wCb4pCf.jpg

Yes!!! My Cap, which I ordered last week, is finally here. And what an amazing statue. Really well made and such great details. The dirt on his pants and shirt, the scales on his chest. Just amazing. And seeing him up close now, I am really blown away with it. Seeing him up close, really blows all the pictures on the internet away. Maybe that's why this piece is still available, the pics don't do it justice. Wish I bought it sooner, but better late than never.

Thinking about leaving his belt off to give him a more modern look. Maybe that will look better with Thor en Hulk which I have on order of course duh. What do you guys think? Anybody leave it off?

Back