Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes!!! My Cap, which I ordered last week, is finally here. And what an amazing statue. Really well made and such great details. The dirt on his pants and shirt, the scales on his chest. Just amazing. And seeing him up close now, I am really blown away with it. Seeing him up close, really blows all the pictures on the internet away. Maybe that's why this piece is still available, the pics don't do it justice. Wish I bought it sooner, but better late than never.

Thinking about leaving his belt off to give him a more modern look. Maybe that will look better with Thor en Hulk which I have on order of course duh. What do you guys think? Anybody leave it off?

I felt the same way and came to this:

Honest opinions guys, do you like the custom belt on it? I really like it. Unfortunately none of the photos I've taken show it off well.

I like it dude, but that belt would look better on Batman. It's strange how so many collectors dislike the vintage WWII web-belt. For me, it's like going through a wormhole to see Cap wearing that belt before he upgraded to a more modern and stylized black leather belt.

I'm all about "WWII Cap" so I personally love the belt. Not sure he needs the entrenching shovel though...Couldn't he just dig with his bare hands?!! ;)

I love it are u making a production ? Or a commission ? Let me know :)

I'd love to, but the one I did was just a quick update. The old sewing machine is broken, but when I finally get around to fixing it, I will probably be making a leather one!

Thanks bud! I always appreciate the love. ALL HAIL KING SNOOP!!!!

:yess:

:bow
538e7a999025529f1fe4cc805d96e8bc.gif
:bow

I'd love to, but the one I did was just a quick update. The old sewing machine is broken, but when I finally get around to fixing it, I will probably be making a leather one!

I really like that belt. You should check some interest for commissions. I like that thing A LOT.

I really like that belt. You should check some interest for commissions. I like that thing A LOT.

Definitely Chapter. I will check back in once I get my sewing machine fixed. Maybe design something better and more fitting. Brown leather or maybe even the brownish red to match the boots and gloves.

What you you think?

Definitely Chapter. I will check back in once I get my sewing machine fixed. Maybe design something better and more fitting. Brown leather or maybe even the brownish red to match the boots and gloves.

What you you think?

I'd be open to either. I think they sound great.

Back