Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpgimage.jpg

Some more tinkering

So guys... here is what it kind of looks like with more of a yell...

As for the sterner head, like I said, it is currently with a mentor and he is having a look at it. When he is done I am sure this will look even better.

So guys... here is what it kind of looks like with more of a yell...

As for the sterner head, like I said, it is currently with a mentor and he is having a look at it. When he is done I am sure this will look even better.

I'm by no means an expert, but his brow looks a little too pronounced.

I think the brow looks okay. If he's yelling, the brow would furrow a lot, maybe even more than you have it actually.

The thing I think is that the lips need to be peeled away from the teeth less. Also, if you are going for yelling more from the left side of his mouth, which it seems you are, the bottom right lip would need to be higher to match the higher curl of the upper left lip on that side. You currently have his lower lip pulled down on both sides, which would be difficult to do while yelling. Looks really good, though, Spidey.

As the exclusive version seems quite expensive now, just wondering on thoughts of whether people are still happy with regular version vs es? I think the gun looks great but if can't afford want to get some assurance one of the other standard poses still looks good. thoughts?

As the exclusive version seems quite expensive now, just wondering on thoughts of whether people are still happy with regular version vs es? I think the gun looks great but if can't afford want to get some assurance one of the other standard poses still looks good. thoughts?

I posted the same thing a few pages back. I didn't think the gun was worth 100.00 plus so I decided to get the standard and the money I saved I am going to use for some custom parts for this guy. With that said even if I got the EX I would get the custom parts so I just figured its more economical.

I have the ex my friend. The gun is cool, I display it with it now... But when I get more avengers I will most likely be going to the fist.

Standard is good too, but I have to say that the gun is ****ing amazing. I like Cap but he isn't a big catch for me, in comparison to Spider-Man. So for me to dish out 400 bucks was well worth the investment even more so for the gun.

WOW!!! Okay boys my mentor TOOK ME TO SCHOOL!!!! and in the BEST WAY possible. DAMN!! What I will say for now is that he did an HOUR long video turtorial for me to help me out and honestly... I am STILL trying to take it all in and I think I have watched it three times through. It will take me a few days to let it all sink in so expect something soonish...lol.

P.S. When he has time I think he is uploading the video to his site so you can see what he does... It is absolutely SICK

WOW!!! Okay boys my mentor TOOK ME TO SCHOOL!!!! and in the BEST WAY possible. DAMN!! What I will say for now is that he did an HOUR long video turtorial for me to help me out and honestly... I am STILL trying to take it all in and I think I have watched it three times through. It will take me a few days to let it all sink in so expect something soonish...lol.

P.S. When he has time I think he is uploading the video to his site so you can see what he does... It is absolutely SICK

Right on! :rock:rock:rock :hi5:

Right on! :rock:rock:rock :hi5:

So after many hours and many new tools I have gotten this bad boy to this...

Original head on the left new on the right.

NewHead4_zpsqppxplyf.jpg

I didn't mirror EXACTLY what the big guy did, because A) I couldn't yet, and B) he made some choices base on my earlier screw ups thinking that was the way I wanted to go with this... So I tried to fix some things as I went. Still lots of work to be done, but I will be damned if I will EVER erase the video he made for me... So much sculpting gold there to see.

Back