Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bored customs

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

A knife facing downward in his front hand would be so awesome andy! Like a Rambo sized knife.

that's a cool COH for sure, but I'm hoping for Spidey to come through on the classic wings sculpt. Don't need a bunch of different looks for one statue. I really like the shield attached to his back and the burned flag.

that's a cool COH for sure, but I'm hoping for Spidey to come through on the classic wings sculpt. Don't need a bunch of different looks for one statue. I really like the shield attached to his back and the burned flag.

Lol... That head is still in the works. I lost the file that I showed everyone when my took the laptop to work and managed to corrupt it, BUT I had a previous edition and I am looking at how to construct this thing so as avoid a whole lot of problems that were creeping not the previous sculpt. I am also considering SEVERAL different heads

A) Classic Winged Head
B) Battle Damaged Screaming Winged Head
C)Ultimates Modern Head
D) Unmasked Head

I am begging for someone to do a harness/straps like this. Also, Beefier gloves like this too! (Sorry for photo size.)

2761592-ultimate_comics_ultimates_19_pg_002.png

A) Classic Winged Head
D) Unmasked Head

These are my choices, Spidey. Call me square, but I'm especially wanting A).

Guys....oh boy! Just got the unpainted hands in this morning and WOW! Seeing the hands in pics like i've been updating you with on this thread was one thing but having actually putting the hands on the statue itself and seeing how it finally looks on display is incredible! Ironically, i'm actually not a flag holding fan on statues (ie XM Captain America or the SS Iron Man Comiquette) but i have to say, the war torn battle damaged effect just gives this piece so much more effect and totally blends in with the overall look of the piece. The custom hand with the gun is pretty cool too and a nice touch to use the same one that he has inside his holster...

Cant wait to upload the pics later today guys! :)

Back