Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great Shot Slynger! I think he came out great. He looks huge in all the pics. Is SS creating a bigger 1/4 scale these days

Great Shot Slynger! I think he came out great. He looks huge in all the pics. Is SS creating a bigger 1/4 scale these days

He may be a tad larger, but up close he looks pretty much in line with the XM version. I still think the pose displays as a larger Cap than what he really is.

That middle one looks really nice. Head looks a bit smaller than the other two, but I love that pose with the flag.

That middle one looks really nice. Head looks a bit smaller than the other two, but I love that pose with the flag.

That's the XM studios version. My favorite of the three. A great museum pose to go next to a great action pose found in this PF.

Is it the same priced as the PF? Where can I find it? Probably don't have the funds now but maybe in a few months.

Some more Cap, this time with his other selves.

IMO the SS Cap puts XM's in a lower tier. And I actually like XM's a lot. It's super impressive, but the realism achieved on SS's in beyond any Cap I've ever seen.

Is it the same priced as the PF? Where can I find it? Probably don't have the funds now but maybe in a few months.

Nope. Look to pay around double the SS price and that's probably if you're lucky with the prices they go for these days.

Is the cold cast porcelain higher quality material than SSC'S polystyrene, hence the high price? Or is it something else?

after you guys see what is inside, you will be pissed very bad, it's a joke ss did statue like this.

What material do you think it is? Found this pic from a fb of a collector ..... capAhydrapvc.jpg

I'll just drop this here and apologise for being "one of those people" who take bad shots on their phone.
- although saying that it still looks friggin EPIC!

IMG_0015.JPG

Back