Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I opened it, but it seems the gun is glued in there. Either that or it's an extremely tight fit.

Nice. Every time I look at cap, I think about how awesome he looks.... Followed quickly by the thought of how awesome he will look with hulk and Thor come March, followed by sorrow. 4+ months!

Which Hulk matches this style/design? There are so many haha. I saw gladiator Hulk in local store, looks amazing!

Nice. Every time I look at cap, I think about how awesome he looks.... Followed quickly by the thought of how awesome he will look with hulk and Thor come March, followed by sorrow. 4+ months!
That's what im waiting for they will look amazing and just add the iron man mk3 or mk7 :) earths mightiest heroes

Gj with the not ****ed up Thompson, Savage. I'm still waiting on SS for an update :/ I think I'll email them again tomorrow.

So those of you who have Cap in hand think he looks bad without the belt?

Doesn't look terrible. But... Hands down, the belt makes him look better. If you want it to be modern, remove the aging aspects of the belt. Only takes a little metal bending.

The belt is awesome. If anyone doesn't like it, I don't think I'm the only waiting for someone to take the pistol out and provide pics here. :)

The belt is awesome. If anyone doesn't like it, I don't think I'm the only waiting for someone to take the pistol out and provide pics here. :)

I have a feeling if the pistol is removed it will provide a bit of cleanup due to glue residue. I doubt the whole thing is detailed, only the parts that are visible when the flap is open. So it might end up being more of a custom job in the end.

I have a feeling if the pistol is removed it will provide a bit of cleanup due to glue residue. I doubt the whole thing is detailed, only the parts that are visible when the flap is open. So it might end up being more of a custom job in the end.

Yeah. I like the idea someone said of a completely custom belt though. Maybe I'll try to make a holster with a pistol more visable.

Me too. I'd just rather have someone else found out with theirs first. :)

I'd just rather have someone else found out with theirs first. :)

tumblr_mep0vtWciR1qa9hcb.gif

:lol

So those of you who have Cap in hand think he looks bad without the belt?

I think he looks fine without it. Luckily whomever glued the mid section fabric made it twist with his body movement so it looked really cool with the belt off. Once I put the belt on it hides that detail.

Both look great IMO

Savage you're Cap turned out awesome! I think that's the best shield I've seen so far. What number did you get?

I think he looks fine without it. Luckily whomever glued the mid section fabric made it twist with his body movement so it looked really cool with the belt off. Once I put the belt on it hides that detail.

Both look great IMO

Savage you're Cap turned out awesome! I think that's the best shield I've seen so far. What number did you get?

685/1000. How about you?

Back