Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batches? I was told on live chat today I would get tracking info no later than Monday for sure on it. Maybe UPS couldn't take them all today?

Mine still says Processing, not even Shipping soon. That's my assumption on batches. Come Monday it could be a different situation, but I'm just going by the fact I haven't seen anything yet while yourself and others have. We'll see I suppose. In any case, it's good that your getting yours.

I have been fortunate not to have many problems but I truly hate how they have limited replacements parts and feel really bad for collectors like yourself. If you have a genuine fault they should produce the part needed, if it costs them money, too bad they should have made it properly in the first place!

Me and SS's relationship...well my very 1st order from SS was Rogue PF EX so we started off with problems. Lol. I've taken several credits for issues I could live with when they couldn't replace my parts, but I've had to return as well. I'm not too picky...minor paint slop I'll ignore. It has to be really obvious and distracting for me to bother reporting. I've even ignored a paintbrush hair fused to one of my statue's paint jobs, annoying as it is, I didn't report it at all. I only report paint globs, cracks, chips, etc. That said I've had some amazing pieces but too often I see others getting excellence and I get the short end of the stick. For SS for me it's wait and see. I agree with your opinions, but SS's often quoted "great customer service" is great until they have no replacements, a situation I know all to well. That said, I gota close on some positivity...I hope this statue rocks for us all, no matter when we get it! It just looks too good.

tumblr_n3olvuaacL1qzaxefo3_500.png

:lol

That's who sends crap jobs and holds replacement parts!

Yes! :banana I finally got a shipping cost listed in my order section so that means he should ship soon! Sweeeeeet!!

This is literally the piece I've been waiting the most for since last year. More so than even my P2 maquette ex.

Got my shipping notice! Should be here monday morning.

BTW for everyone that got cancellation emails, I got one for the superman EX about a month and a half ago and it still ended up converting a week later. I dont know how they can "sell out" if they haven't even started charging/shipping them yet.

BTW for everyone that got cancellation emails, I got one for the superman EX about a month and a half ago and it still ended up converting a week later. I dont know how they can "sell out" if they haven't even started charging/shipping them yet.

Pretty easy if nobody is canceling

Oh thanks guys. Its *so* first world but its still so DAMMIT. :banghead

I feel like I need a rebound PF now with some floozy. Is Emma Frost shipping yet? :lol

:lol :lol :lol

The Ex just comes with the extra hand holding the gun, right?

Am I the only one who doesn't even like it?

:huh

Yes, you're the only one. :wink1:

Mine is a special case because it was a reg that switched to an ex. So it says processing because there are two different orders under that number. One canceled and one ex on flex. When I go in it says shipping soon still :(

It'll change to "shipped" once it does.

Ah snap it is! :monkey4
I said that because they forced cancelled my Sonja, but she was still able to waitlist after that email. Guess he's a no go. :(

Sorry to hear that, bro. :(

I'm on the waitlist and I just got this email. Never seen such emails. It's like they're closing the waitlist or something. Wtf.

Unfortunately your WL reservation has been cancelled. Sorry. :(

Pretty easy if nobody is canceling

Actually what he said still makes sense ink...if nobody is canceling but a piece (not just this one, any piece) hasn't even been charged yet you don't know what could still convert after card declines or last minute cancellations. Still "sold out" I suppose, but there's still a chance of conversions.

I've had conversions months later after a sell out had already shipped as well. Probably somebody's cancelled payment plan.

Actually what he said still makes sense ink...if nobody is canceling but a piece (not just this one, any piece) hasn't even been charged yet you don't know what could still convert after card declines or last minute cancellations. Still "sold out" I suppose, but there's still a chance of conversions.

I've had conversions months later after a sell out had already shipped as well. Probably somebody's cancelled payment plan.

I agree, CC can still decline and collectors don't have another way of funding their order. Last minute cancellations due to other circumstances.

Makes no sense, IMO, to send out WL cancellations this early but I'm not privy to anything that goes on at Sideshow's office.

awesome, glad u got urs shipped guys, cant wait for more in-hand pics,, this will look great next to RS

Had my EX waitlist canceled as well, but I am not to upset about it after watching the Youtube video. I may still get the regular after some well done in hand photos show up. I can't get over how cheap the shield looks with the decal. It would not be such a big issue if it were not the prominent piece you see when looking at the statue. It looks like a white plastic shield you would find on a $10 toy from toys r us. Everything else looks pretty good, but the shield is awful. Am I the only one that thinks the shield takes away from this piece big time? I am hoping the round shield decal is better, but if it is white as well with the a cheap decal I will likely pass on this one.

Back