Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from the piece that i reviewed.. its not a decal but.. its paint.. its made to look weathered :)

I thought it was confirmed to have a painted shield?

I don't think so, a SS worker on another forum confirmed it is a decal.

Yes, Alex confirmed that the shield is a decal. It is not painted.

Seems we have conflicting info. The guy who posted a review of the pics said it's painted. Maybe he's just mistaken since SSC is telling us it's a decal.

:dunno I suppose if the decal looks that good to where it looks like it's painted, then that can't be entirely a bad thing. I guess we'll know more once others start getting theirs in-hand.

I just got email from SS that my EX waitlist was not converted and is CLOSED!!!! WTF? the statues didn't even ship yet, how is the EX an no go so soon?

what if orders get cancelled etc?

They keep some WL open for returns / cancellations

Same thing happened for the Batman PF. U might still snag a Cap EX a couple weeks after they ship but with an ES of half of Batman it may be less probable.

I think a lot of orders for the EX were placed during and after the release of the film Winter Soldier which spiked a lot of popularity for Cap related merchandise

I just got email from SS that my EX waitlist was not converted and is CLOSED!!!! WTF? the statues didn't even ship yet, how is the EX an no go so soon?

what if orders get cancelled etc?

That's what has me scratching my head.

how do u remember it if u dont mind me asking? was this information discussed before?

It's discussed somewhere in this thread. But I'm too lazy to go back and check. :D

they just want u to buy the reg as they are in stock and shipping , oh sideshow , u and ur games

My Order History stills says Res. Submitted. Ill be leaving that up just in case then transfer my RE NRD. Seeing as they cancelled it they should honor it.

Back