Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah man this is the first time I've seen a PF look so busy. I also love the thought of placing a few pieces around him and it will look like he is leaping forward leading them all into the thick of the action. I hope to have an Iron Man and Hulk on either side of him. It will look amazing

The publicity right in the middle of the posts is really pissing me the **** off...

Yeah man this is the first time I've seen a PF look so busy. I also love the thought of placing a few pieces around him and it will look like he is leaping forward leading them all into the thick of the action. I hope to have an Iron Man and Hulk on either side of him. It will look amazing

Hey Ondi, great post buddy! Agree with your views on displaying Caps alongside an Hulk, Thor or Iron Man...I've said it before but this Cap PF is so versatile I think, that it can be displayed alongside some of the old school grails such as the comic Thor PF and Hulk PF...aswell as fitting alongside a more recent Hulk Maquette too!

Okay yeah Savage I see where you're coming from there and I tend to agree somewhat. I still think this is spectacular but I also know by the time they release another Cap I'll probably have been priced out of this hobby. I'm getting my must haves while I can :panic:

I really like this new Cap but, like you, I feel that I'm being priced out of this hobby little by little. :( :mad:

I wish I was rich instead of being so devastatingly handsome.
SunglassesSmiley.jpg

I really like this new Cap but, like you, I feel that I'm being priced out of this hobby little by little. :( :mad:

SunglassesSmiley.jpg

:lol I thought all Sith Beagles looked the same but what do I know? :dunno

The rising prices are also definitely having an affect on my collecting hobby. I've been in this game for seven years now and I don't see it gong on for too many more years for me with these price increases.

Having said that, I can't wait for this piece and Red Skull to add to my collection!

Hey Ondi, great post buddy! Agree with your views on displaying Caps alongside an Hulk, Thor or Iron Man...I've said it before but this Cap PF is so versatile I think, that it can be displayed alongside some of the old school grails such as the comic Thor PF and Hulk PF...aswell as fitting alongside a more recent Hulk Maquette too!

It would look amazing alongside the maquette Roberto, like really really amazing. I am awaiting the new Hulk PF and an Iron Man that isn't Iron Man 3 so I can get my dream team together! Always good to see you around bro :hi5:

SunglassesSmiley.jpg

You are our Jewel in the rough Snoop I don't know what we'd do without you :lecture

That's gotta be worth some rep points surely! :monkey3

You are our Jewel in the rough Snoop I don't know what we'd do without you :lecture

That's gotta be worth some rep points surely! :monkey3

Probably have an all you can eat taco party! :drool

Negative maybe :lol

:lol :panic:

noooo.gif

Noooooooooo!!

I'm....... I'm just so tired of walking this distinguished ROAD!!
Long_road_ahead.jpg

sob.....

But there's an ice cream shop on Distinguished Road that has great shakes! ;lecture :1-1:

You're right, Snoop will have to sell himself with his incredibe award winning good looks.

us-westminster-dog-show.jpg

Sith Beagle Gigolo! :yess: :rock

Back