Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone considering getting cap WITHOUT Red Skull? Sideshow truly outdid themselves with this incarnation of the Skull.... :mexwave I only wish they'd put the genuine Nazi Swastika insignia instead of that lame Hydra emblem

IMG_4156_zps621711b6.jpg~original
]

I want the pair, and personally, I don't really need a swastika adorning any part of my house.

I want the pair, and personally, I don't really need a swastika adorning any part of my house.

The Red Skull is supposed to be the embodiment of Nazi evil..He is basically the embodiment of the Nazi Swastika

Nazi_Red_Skull.png
301kos.jpg
154565_1258478280_large.jpg
red_skull.jpg

I think this statue might be best displayed with the original comic PF *AND* the Evans CA:TFA Cap since it really appears to be an amalgamation of the two.

I would love to see an Evans sculpt as a switch-out head. Comic and movie in one. That would be perfect in my book.

Love everything about this Cap. I would still love a change of hand without gun though. That would be perfection for me. Bring on the PO!!!!

Love everything about this Cap. I would still love a change of hand without gun though. That would be perfection for me. Bring on the PO!!!!

a flag would be cool...So would switch out hand for the iconic WW2 era diamond shield

cap_quote.JPG

The Red Skull is supposed to be the embodiment of Nazi evil..He is basically the embodiment of the Nazi Swastika

Yeah, I don't really care. I don't want an embodiment of the holocaust sitting on my shelf, and apparently, most people don't either. Hey, it's just my opinion:pfft:

WieselAuschwitzpits.jpg

No its not. Doesn't the Red Skull have the same or something similar running through his veins? He ain't all juiced up.

But it boosted all his negative aspects, thus the evil skull, scrawny figure, bad taste in co-workers.

Caps boosted his good; being a ladies man, being yolked, and riding a dope *** motor cycle. Haha

Warning: POoA

I guess my point would be something like this:

Take a body builder (as that seems to be what some people want) and a pro athlete of the same weight/size. Have them run a course that really puts them through their paces. Who comes out on top? My money is on the athlete. Serum just expands those abilities but not to the point of slowing Cap down. It's not all about the size of your arm.

Cap was kind of weird in the early '60s--as were other Marvel characters at the time like the Hulk--in that his powers seemed to change. He was initially the 'roided up Super Soldier, but in some of the early Avengers they simply describe him as the equivalent of a highly trained athlete, and refer to him as a really weak link in the Avengers that enemies aren't afraid of (though he almost always proves them wrong in thinking that way).

I guess my point would be something like this:

Take a body builder (as that seems to be what some people want) and a pro athlete of the same weight/size. Have them run a course that really puts them through their paces. Who comes out on top? My money is on the athlete. Serum just expands those abilities but not to the point of slowing Cap down. It's not all about the size of your arm.

I'm not saying a body builder, definitely appreciate the athletic aspect of his appearance. But just for an example, marvel lists cap at 6'2 220lbs. Chris Evans filmed Captain America TFA at 6 foot tall and roughly 180-195 lbs.

So another 2 inches of height, and 40-25 lbs of muscle!

Dude is going to be big, seriously on the statue though, it's not much. Like another 1/4 inch in width to his body would probably do it... Hella picky but idk. Probably didnt do it justice explaining it like that

Guys Cap is listed as 6"2" and 240lbs ..The Super Serum enhanced his entire physiology in the following ways:

Rogers has no superhuman powers, although as a result of the Super-Soldier serum, he was transformed from a frail young man into a "perfect" specimen of human development and conditioning. Rogers is as intelligent, strong, fast, agile, and durable as it was possible for a human being to be without being considered superhuman. Although the SSS is definite, he maintains an overall healthy lifestyle including a regular exercise regimen and a balanced diet.

Peak Human Strength: Rogers' physical strength is enhanced to the very peak of human potential. As a result, he is as physically strong as a human being can be without being classified as superhuman.[55] Captain America had been seen bench pressing 501 kg (1,200 lbs) which is consistent with his strength level, as benching is easier than military press lifting. He can snap steel handcuffs and chains, and is capable of breaking through wooden walls and steel doors with a single kick.

Peak Human Speed: He can run at speeds of up to approximately 48 kilometers per hour (30 miles per hour) or higher, and has on occasion run a mile when under duress mile (1.6 km) in 73 seconds (49 mph/78 kph).).

Peak Human Stamina: Rogers' body eliminates the excessive build-up of fatigue-producing chemicals in his muscles, granting him exceptional endurance and lung capacity. He can exert himself at peak capacity for a hour without any rest and before showing any signs of fatigue.

Peak Human Agility: His agility is greater than that of an Olympic gold medalist.He can coordinate his body with balance,flexibility, and dexterity. He also has the ability to leap 50 yards out in a single bound and 20 ft into the air without a running start.

Peak Human Reflexes: Rogers' reflexes border on superhuman level. His reaction speed is 20 kph, which makes it possible for him to dodge gunfire even in point blank range from multiple gunners at the same time.

Peak Human Durability: His bones and muscles are denser and harder than normal, to the highest human potential, which makes him very durable compared to a normal human. He is durable enough to the point that if a person beats him with a thick wooden stick, the stick would eventually break and Rogers would show little discomfort. This level of durability is how he survived other forms of extensive punishment throughout his career such as falls from several stories like when he landed on a car from 6,000cm (200 feet) with no discomfort.

Peak Human Healing: Rogers' healing speed and efficiency is at the highest limits of human potential, which means he can heal faster than most humans. The white blood cells (WBCs) and the SSS in his body are efficient enough to fight off any microbe, foreign body and others from his body keeping him healthy and immune to most if not all infections, diseases and disorders, also Rogers cannot become intoxicated by alcohol, drugs, or impurities in the air and is immune to terrestrial diseases. He is also highly resistant to hypnosis or gases that could limit his focus.

Peak Human Mental Process: His mental performance has been greatly enhanced, allowing his mind to operate in the most efficient and rapid manner possible. One manifestation of this is his tactical genius; the ability to quickly process multiple information streams (e.g., threat assessment) and rapidly respond to changing tactical situations. Rogers also possesses an eidetic memory, meaning that he never forgets anything and has perfect recall. This enables him to remember any military tactic and apply it to any situation.[56]

Peak Human Senses: Rogers' senses of sight, hearing, smell, taste, and touch are at the highest possible limits of human potential. He once said that he is able to dodge bullets because he sees faster than them.

Peak Human Longevity The SSS dramatically slows Roger's aging due to extensively healthy cells. Sersi once stated because of this it is possible that he may indefinitely maintain his youth.This would presumably also include Isaiah Bradley and Josiah X, two others exposed to the Super Soldier Serum. This is true in the case of Isaiah Bradley, who has been shown to be in peak physical condition for someone being between 60 and 70 years old.

Back