Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesssssss, I get to use this gif!

wKN7qV2.gif

I haven't ordered this guy, but I can't wait to see pics. I hope he turns out awesome for everyone who ordered. :)

I will get pics up for you buddy! ASAP

I have about 4 or 5 pieces that are my most anticipated, with this being at the top. Sonja ships next Friday, and X-Force Deadpool is in the warehouse now.

Really curious if we are going to get this before the end of the year.

I have about 4 or 5 pieces that are my most anticipated, with this being at the top. Sonja ships next Friday, and X-Force Deadpool is in the warehouse now.

Really curious if we are going to get this before the end of the year.

I would like to get this statue before the end of the year. :impatient:

Once revealed or opened for PO, has a statue EVER come out less than a year or longer?

I can't remember the last time that happened, if ever. :lol

There have been a few. Pretty sure Punisher was right around or less than a year. MJ, Gwen too maybe. Black Widow was pretty fast. Each time people were caught off guard it was really shipping. I mean, they may have had a 1 or 2 month delay but not more than that. Seemed like everything at the start of the year for release Q1 was humming along. It's Q3/4 that have been hit with the delays.

There have been a few. Pretty sure Punisher was right around or less than a year. MJ, Gwen too maybe. Black Widow was pretty fast. Each time people were caught off guard it was really shipping. I mean, they may have had a 1 or 2 month delay but not more than that. Seemed like everything at the start of the year for release Q1 was humming along. It's Q3/4 that have been hit with the delays.

Black Widow shipped earlier than expected

Back