Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesterdaaaaaay

All my statues seeeem so far awaaaay

Now I need a place hide away

cos I bought these a lot longer than yesterdaaaay :(

the-beatles01.jpg

Fixed!!!!!

Ondi I should ban you just for posting that other pic! :thwak :wink1:

Cool lyrics you added though! :lol

Well I thought the Winter soldier Pf would open up a few PO's here but they still havn't sorted out pics for that yet :slap (other than the couple I saw taken at SDCC)

I've got the damn film on Blu Ray already what are SS doing??? The hype is going to pass over on that film before they even have pics to show.

I ordered that because double RP and no NRD pretty much justified it :lol

And I had been wondering that too, I hope they make a WS to go with it. I could imagine both being in a dynamic form! And SS is really good at following the hype just ask the The Amazing Spider-Man 2 PF thread /sarcasm.]

But seriously...WS.

Captain_America_the_Winter_Soldier_38460.jpg

I ordered that because double RP and no NRD pretty much justified it :lol

And I had been wondering that too, I hope they make a WS to go with it. I could imagine both being in a dynamic form! And SS is really good at following the hype just ask the The Amazing Spider-Man 2 PF thread /sarcasm.]

But seriously...WS.

Captain_America_the_Winter_Soldier_38460.jpg

You would think with the pose they are going for there has to be a Winter Solder in the pipeline. What great bookends they would make :lol (As soon as I break through these 30 omnibuses you're dead Cap! :gah:)

You would think with the pose they are going for there has to be a Winter Solder in the pipeline. What great bookends they would make :lol (As soon as I break through these 30 omnibuses you're dead Cap! :gah:)

HAHAHHA

Dude, callmedoctor! Finally escaping that women only rule! Haha

I might consider breaking my men only rule. There's a black widow pf and Spidey com at my lcs. If they hit that 40-50% off mark... I might snag em.

HAHAHHA

I might consider breaking my men only rule. There's a black widow pf and Spidey com at my lcs. If they hit that 40-50% off mark... I might snag em.

Damn at 40-50% off I'd snag my zipper! :rotfl ouch!:monkey4

I like this piece a lot. But it's not "my" Cap. I'm hoping that this piece causes the original PF to drop in value so I can pick one up (I don't have any kidneys left to sell)

I like this piece a lot. But it's not "my" Cap. I'm hoping that this piece causes the original PF to drop in value so I can pick one up (I don't have any kidneys left to sell)

My fishmilkshake brings all the boys to the yard and their like........ :yuck

:lol All jokes aside FMS Welcome to the Freaks bud! :clap We are honoured to have your first post.

Good luck with getting the original Cap PF it will be tough job no doubt about it

I can imagine those two at bookends....mhm mhmmm mmmmmm. So tasty. I would be rather pissed though cause I missed out on Joker, and that would look killer (pun was not intended, and then it was) with Bats. Also with Red Skull, I'd love both that to convert along with this!
HAHAHHA

Close to escaping my dear friend. Very close :wink1:

I have considered it, but which male will be the one to take the v-card? :monkey4

I too am looking for a widow. Hopefully I get it soon, cause she will look delicious with my Black Cat and Catwoman (the mix media does great wonders)

How long have you been on WL? I just went on over the weekend :panic:
Probably early-mid August. Not too long.

Damn at 40-50% off I'd snag my zipper! :rotfl ouch!:monkey4
:lol:rotfl:lol

Callmedoctor, I think Cap or Hulk should pop our statue cherry. And from those two... I'd say cap, hulk would be rough for your first time. :wink1:

Callmedoctor, I think Cap or Hulk should pop our statue cherry. And from those two... I'd say cap, hulk would be rough for your first time. :wink1:

:rotfl

This I agree with. But Bats and Supes are also really worth of that card, son. Hard decisions. Spidey almost became the first male, but I may hold off til something really blows me away.

What's the latest waitlist-conversion-to-preorder-date that has happened? Trying to see if there's any hope for a conversion from ordering last week... LOL

Waitlist April 5th
Convert July 17th

I think you have a shot

Most cancellations happen week of shipping

Yesssssss, I get to use this gif!

wKN7qV2.gif

I haven't ordered this guy, but I can't wait to see pics. I hope he turns out awesome for everyone who ordered. :)

Back