Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Samuel-L-Jackson-Drinking-Sprite-Pulp-Fiction-150x150.gif

Still no Waitlist conversion. I'm sad ever day this goes and I don't get an email haha

Still no Waitlist conversion. I'm sad ever day this goes and I don't get an email haha

Don't be sad. You've got a lot of time still and like it's been said earlier, SDCC always shows new stuff that some people end up cancelling orders for. You've still got a pretty good shot.

Yup, people change their mind once newer PO is up... happens to all of us too.

The time id start worrying is a week after shipments. Thats when you know any conversion is likely to be a return or from the cutting room floor. The fact that the waitlist is still open and not shut down is a very good sign that yours will convert before release. It happens in batches.

I'll go back to my example of White Storm... ES 150, quick sell out, and I converted MONTHS after shipping and ended up with a great looking piece that wasn't a return. Cap is 1000 and is surrounded by a bunch of releases. I wouldn't give up hope until SS sends a "conversions are low" notice. But when you wait listed compared to how many others wait listed can make a difference.

I'll go back to my example of White Storm... ES 150, quick sell out, and I converted MONTHS after shipping and ended up with a great looking piece that wasn't a return. Cap is 1000 and is surrounded by a bunch of releases. I wouldn't give up hope until SS sends a "conversions are low" notice. But when you wait listed compared to how many others wait listed can make a difference.

Months? Man I should have stayed on that waitlist.

Storm is different. Flex pays could default up to 6 months after release since it went up for order when it was shipping. If someone defaults on a flex pay for Cap inventory will adjust much sooner to shipment.

Ive had items convert on waitlist months later and look used, damaged or "repaired"

Cap was never a "hurry up and get on the WL" piece. People took their time with looking at pics and what not before ordering. I doubt the line was very long when you WL savage. I'm betting you only need a handful of cancellations until your WL is next. There's hope.

Back