Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed Collectorcol :hi5: After having a close look at those pics. That means even more interchangability. This Cap is sooo f'ing EPIC :yess:

Shovel rocks. I'd put ten shovels on him if I could. That epic. He could dig himself out of any situation...... Take the shovel off, psssshhhhhhh.

He could also dig trenches and poo pits with his shield. Haha

:horror Jeez how big a dump do you think Cap takes!?!?

Nobody wants see Cap covering up his business using his shield as a shovel

and who would want to hold a shield with **** stains on it I ask you??? All valid questions :lecture

Pooping shovel FTW!!!! :yess:

(now where did I put that pudding)

I expect the shovel to be permanent so I'll be pleasantly surprised if it's not. The only reason I'd remove it is to make him look more modern next to my other Avengers PFs. But apart from the Avengers the shovel is a cool detail and it's for Cap being in the trenches, from what I understand it was a common weapon and tool so yeah he has the shield but the shovel would have been more standard for the time.

What would have made this PF the best it could've been is if the EX provided Cap's standard non pouch Belt and head with wings.... since the old Cap PF is Silver/Bronze/Modern Age and the Ex makes it Golden Age, it would've been cool to have this new Cap be reversed so the Ex pieces made it the Silver-Modern Age Cap. But as is it's still great.

I expect the shovel to be permanent so I'll be pleasantly surprised if it's not. The only reason I'd remove it is to make him look more modern next to my other Avengers PFs. But apart from the Avengers the shovel is a cool detail and it's for Cap being in the trenches, from what I understand it was a common weapon and tool so yeah he has the shield but the shovel would have been more standard for the time.

What would have made this PF the best it could've been is if the EX provided Cap's standard non pouch Belt and head with wings.... since the old Cap PF is Silver/Bronze/Modern Age and the Ex makes it Golden Age, it would've been cool to have this new Cap be reversed so the Ex pieces made it the Silver-Modern Age Cap. But as is it's still great.

Don't worry, they WILL make another classic cap sooner rather than later I suspect. They don't want to give people the options to turn this into a COMPLETELY different statue as you probably wouldn't buy their next PF. SS knows what they are doing. Don't let em fool you. Hook, line.......

and who would want to hold a shield with **** stains on it I ask you??? All valid questions :lecture

Hahaha. Poop would never touch the shield, only dig the hole before pooping, then kick the dirt over the hole ;)

Pudding actually sounds fantastic right now.

That's the only reason I really want to remove the shovel. He will be displayed in an avengers setting. We will see though.

Hahaha. Poop would never touch the shield, only dig the hole before pooping, then kick the dirt over the hole ;)

Pudding actually sounds fantastic right now.

That's the only reason I really want to remove the shovel. He will be displayed in an avengers setting. We will see though.

Unless the Red Skull pops up out of nowhere and scares the **** out of him. What a mess. Cap will be like "I'm gonna need a bigger shield Fury"

Unless the Red Skull pops up out of nowhere and scares the **** out of him. What a mess. Cap will be like "I'm gonna need a bigger shield Fury"

You didn't know? That's how Fury lost the eye. A terrible case of pink eye... :monkey3

Hold up, let me ask CBG if that's really how Fury lost his eye....

Cap poops red, white and blue. So he doesn't cover it up. Ever. :lecture He boxes it up and sends it to the Red Skull. :yess:

I suspect Cap doesn't require pooping very often due to the super soldier serum creating a highly efficient digestive system. He probably converts everything he consumes into energy and even then he probably expends 25,000+ calories a day. It takes a lot of energy to be Captain America. But this is just a quick observation, I haven't really considered all the variables. For example, Cap's diet may predominately be high protein meal replacement shakes or bars and thus not have a lot of volume.

Back