Captain A Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not a fan of Ultimate Cap (I prefer the regular Marvel Universe) but if for some reason this is the exclusive then let it be the retro version and not the modern Ultimate version.

Different boots and stars in the shoulders are the main highlights there. I rather have a retro regular costume.

I am very fortunate to have a friend who is well connected in the toy industry and I got to see an unedited preview photo of the PF Cap, and folks, IMHO, it is absolutely incredible. The pose is perfect, the blend of mixed media is fantastic, and the sculpt is amazing. Some of you noticed his left leg appeared to be a little higher. I won't give it away, but he's standing on something shiny! I think everyone will be pleased. I even see people who aren't Cap fans breaking down and buying this. Needless to say, I WILL be ordering this piece. I can't wait.

bwills said:
I am very fortunate to have a friend who is well connected in the toy industry and I got to see an unedited preview photo of the PF Cap, and folks, IMHO, it is absolutely incredible. The pose is perfect, the blend of mixed media is fantastic, and the sculpt is amazing. Some of you noticed his left leg appeared to be a little higher. I won't give it away, but he's standing on something shiny! I think everyone will be pleased. I even see people who aren't Cap fans breaking down and buying this. Needless to say, I WILL be ordering this piece. I can't wait.

just tell us dude.....any info on the exclusive? :lol :monkey5

or send me a PM with the info so those that don't wanna know, won't

I wanna know if it's worth stay up till 3am UK time for this

I don't know anything about the exclusive. I just saw what I assume to be the regular version in all its unedited glory. The only thing I saw that hasn't been revealed publicly is what the sculpt looks like from the waist down to the base. If what I saw was the exclusive, then I have no idea what it was. Sorry man. Wish I could help you out.

I love Marvel but I'm not a big enough fan of Captain America to pick this one up I'm afraid.

Still a nice piece.

SSC do seem to be redoing the same characters, I guess because that's because they know they will sell well. Spider-Man and Wolverine are always money in the bank, but it would be nice to see more variations of characters from them in the future.

creature4000 said:
Does anyone know when he is going up for pre-order??

Thanks.
Presumably Thursday when the newsletter goes up.

Something shiny...Ironman's helmet is the first thing that comes to mind for me, but I don't really know enough to have any good guesses. If it is IM's helm, that's gotta be the exclusive, I can't imagine having the reg like that, I for one would have to pass if that's the case, it'd just look too weird on the shelf next to my helmeted Iron Man. On the other ahnd, those who have the IM exclusive can make an awesome 1/4 scale vs. Dio

Kookie said:
Does Captain America have a vehicle he uses like a motorcycle. Maybe the exclusive is something like that.....what do you think?

I remember he had a bike in that old-old movie way back in the day. Man that one was horrible.

Khev said:
Hmmmm. He is shiny, no doubt about that. But I'm not saying you're right!!!! :D

I would love to spill the beans, but I don't want to jeopardize my friend in any way. Heck, he may even read these boards and I'm not exactly hiding my identity with my screen name.

But I do want to emphasize how awesome this piece is. Aside from Vader and Ben, this is the only other PF that I have loved instantly. IMHO, there is absolutely NOTHING I would change. This is a HR on all levels for me personally.

The exclusive is going to be a Rob Liefeld version of Cap with extra large breasts.

cap_breasts.jpg

anyone else notice Ant-man's face behind Cap's in one of the pictures in the preview? Maybe that has something to do with the exclusive. Possibly an Ant man figure to go along with Cap

wookilar8 said:
Maybe the exclusive is a Isaiah Bradley (1st Cap) version.

IsaiahBradley.jpg
this is what id like to see.a gritty looking cap...and that silver shield and tattoo looks cool...:D not going to happen though...:monkey2

wofford29 said:
anyone else notice Ant-man's face behind Cap's in one of the pictures in the preview? Maybe that has something to do with the exclusive. Possibly an Ant man figure to go along with Cap

I thought that was Giant man?

Any word on when this will be released? Been a bit out of the loop lately.

Back