Cap Vs Skull shipping soon!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bannister said:
If I ever have to sell it, it is yours.

Thanks Bannister!!!! I hope to one day reunited Joshs custom Connor I have with Joshs custom Kurgan you have.

Thanks for posting pics Bannister, that looks awesome. Great paints apps as someone already mentioned.

Why does every delivery company deliver in the morning at around the same time other than FedEx Home which delivers at God knows which various inconsistent time so I miss the shipment and now have to wait until Saturday. :banghead

Fritz said:
Why does every delivery company deliver in the morning at around the same time other than FedEx Home which delivers at God knows which various inconsistent time so I miss the shipment and now have to wait until Saturday. :banghead
I know what you mean. Sometimes they're here at 11:00 am, other times 6:00pm.

I'm surprised there's not more talk about this statue. Just opened mine and after removing the thousands of little styrofoam blocks I'm incredibly impressed by it.

But what's with the torches on the side? Are they really necessary? And they increase the footprint a great deal. But I love the treatment of the characters, the scale, the detail and even the paint aps.

What's a footprint? :confused:

I'm kinda sad by the lack of talk about this, too. :( Mine should be at the office sometime today, which means I'll get it on Monday, and I'm excited as Hell. :chew So I check in here several times a day for new posts, preferably with pics. So far, bupkus.

Rest assured, though, that there will be many pics by me next week.

Darklord Dave said:
I'm surprised there's not more talk about this statue. Just opened mine and after removing the thousands of little styrofoam blocks I'm incredibly impressed by it.

But what's with the torches on the side? Are they really necessary? And they increase the footprint a great deal. But I love the treatment of the characters, the scale, the detail and even the paint aps.

It's a great statue that's getting lost in the sea of cancellations and Spidey PF talk. Also, Cap PF has been announced and most people have made their choice.

I love mine and I'm glad I kept my order.

By "footprint" I mean the space needed for the piece, essentially the area of the base and anything that sticks off of it that requires more space.

SolidLiquidFox said:
It's a great statue that's getting lost in the sea of cancellations and Spidey PF talk. Also, Cap PF has been announced and most people have made their choice.

I love mine and I'm glad I kept my order.
i agree, i wish i had the money for this piece. i will try to pick up this sometime next summer so hopefully i can find it for a good price then.

Thanks for the pics Bannister :chew :chew . ...Solid...where's your? :monkey3

Everything is one piece except the interchangable cube vs. gun and some decorative things. Anyway, very very tightly packed. I had a hard time pulling it out of the styrofoam. Nice paint job except around the collar. Caps face turned out okay. I think this one is on the expensive side given that there's no light up option. $300 ouch. But, nice piece overall.

Darklord Dave said:
By "footprint" I mean the space needed for the piece, essentially the area of the base and anything that sticks off of it that requires more space.

Gotcha. :D Thanks for that...

Darklord Dave said:
I'm surprised there's not more talk about this statue. Just opened mine and after removing the thousands of little styrofoam blocks I'm incredibly impressed by it...

Agreed! I'm very impressed with this statue. The pose is good and the quality of mine is fantastic. I don't really collect the "vs" line but I needed a Cap until the big boy ships next year. If they do an Ironman "vs" before the Cap PF ships, I'll probably end up keeping this one.

Damn thats an impressive piece. Im very exctied and thrilled for all of you. Now if only DC got the SS treatment.:D

I posted these over at the Shadow and Flame earlier today. Thought I'd take care of the Freaks, too. :)

capskull01.jpg

capskull04.jpg

capskull13.jpg

capskull09.jpg

capskull14.jpg

capskull02.jpg

capskull03.jpg

capskull07.jpg

capskull11.jpg

Monk, you have MAD skillz (pardon the ghetto lingo), but that's some amazing shots you have taken of this piece. Oh why couldn't I be a millionaire? Care to donate to the Eli26 statue purchasing fund? It's Christmas after all, the season to be giving of one's self. Do you want to go to Hell? If not, then just send a money order to... Just kidding!

Is it just me or are most people displaying the Red Skull with the hand holding the prism vs. the gun because the gun doesn't point entirely at Cap's head? I just remember seeing some pictures where his aim was off. Perhaps Red Skull's eyes are getting bad with old age.

By FAR the best pics Monk! Splendid! To me this is the "Doom PF" of the Vs. line when it comes to sculpting and detail. Why oh why couldn't it have been a more traditional Cap? :monkey2

Back