Cap Vs Skull shipping soon!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SolidLiquidFox said:
Is there any more room in the water? let's all jump ship off the Vs piece :rolleyes:
I'm sure this piece will keep Vs. completists more than happy, the detail in the sculpt and base really are quite amazing. It just isn't the definitive "Captain America" collectible, which is what I and apparently a few others were looking for.

As I have mentioned earlier however, the pose and demeanor of Cap plus the 21st century utility belt kind of put me off from the beginning.

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Captain America VS Red Skull Diorama – Sideshow Exclusive (item #90041) from our MARVEL “VS” Diorama Series. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out collectible.

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 7 days. We will BEGIN “pre-authorizing” credit cards for this purchase within the next 24 hours, in the sequence in which all of the pre-orders for this item were placed. A “pre-auth” is not a direct charge, but is a “hold” of funds pending the shipment of your order. Your credit card will be charged once the item is shipped from our warehouse.

i noticed that email in my inbox....bad part is i still don't know if i am going to keep it. guess i'll need to decide before morning so i can call and cancel.

Vader AL said:
i noticed that email in my inbox....bad part is i still don't know if i am going to keep it. guess i'll need to decide before morning so i can call and cancel.

same here

last month I bough CKing's Superman for 1550 $ and Lurtz for 505 (shippings included) and therefore in a lack of funds at this time :(

Plus I am also considering to have only 1 cap in my collection and I can;t decide whether to have VS diaroma or PF ??

Anybody get theirs yet? Mines coming on Friday, but I wouldn't mind seeing some pics now.:D

I'll post some pics Friday if you guys still need me to then.

Mine is scheduled to arrive Thursday. Although I'm not sure why I got the exclusive, I don't think I'd display it with the Cosmic Cube.

Also, anyone know what the edition size of the regular version is?

I just recieved mine, #276. I will post pics later. One thing I found interesting was that it wasn't wrapped in tissue paper.

PICS!! PICS!!!:D DO SHOW!! DO SHOW!!!

Heck, a pic of hte box will suffice for me until it gets here tomorrow.:lol

Here is a pic of the box.
dscf0853uf4.jpg

Back