Cap Coming Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nash said:
LOL poo I forgot it's not star wars....

I was thinking C4 was everything including SW. doh!

You stupeeed eeeeediot!

Nah, common mistake. I could have confused that. btw I Ren and Stimpied that up. hehe

hairlesswookiee said:
just counting down the days.... this is the first exclusive item i've gotten directly from sideshow. hopefully it will be without incident.

You were in the right mind and place to get the exclusive Cap. Not will it only have eye candy like the regular version, it will give you the option of displaying him in two different ways, and you know because of that, the exclusive will be worth quite a bit more over its regular counterpart on the secondary market.

Who's credit card isn't looking forward to that day? lol

Unless your name is Money McBuckets I think a lot of us get squimish during the time we have to pay out for said high-end items. But I suppose it comes with the territory. You pay for what you get, and in this case, we get a very solid looking piece that should not only keep its value, but grow in value with due time.

After the Yoda bust, this is the figure i'm most looking forward to... I also have the Exclusive on order:rock

Welsh Wizard said:
Hope my waiting list comes thru for the Ex :rolleyes:

Got the reg on order just in case :D

WW :lsvader

im sure you won't have any problems with the conversion. as soon as shipping notices get sent out there will be many cancellations.

Eli26 said:
If you lying Wookie, we get to hang you from your nuts right? hehe

Kidding.
hey i've had my exclusive since day one and its definitely not going to be canceled. this is always the case with PF though... everyone preorders it,but when it comes time to paying a lot of people can't make ends meet.

I just got an update from Sideshow that my last flexpay payment will be charged on July 10 to coincide with its arrival at the warehouse.

Back