Cap Coming Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no place to put this and got out of collecting Marvel last year--but I still never could bring myself to cancel this one. I really like the choice for the exclusive.

Eli26 said:
Hey, I started the largest Cap thread, so we all know I have mad love for this Cap! No I am not gay Rory and Chase! STFU!!!

Anyway, moving along, ummm, TOE, get on MSN, and yeah, I like this PF.
:lol Why do you keep bringing it up? No one has called you gay in this thread....yet. :google

Mookeylama said:
875 is huge?
For an exclusive, I believe it is.

The regular is at 1100.

500 would have been an ideal number. With a 2 per person limit, ebay will be flooded and there will be lots of cancellations.

71611_press04-001.jpg

71611_press02-001.jpg

7161_press05-001.jpg

7161_press04-001.jpg

:chew :chew :chew :chew

It has been a long time Khev, where have you been with those pictures?:lol

Since my waitlist got converted....they don't bother me as much anymore. :eek:

El Roranous said:
It has been a long time Khev, where have you been with those pictures?:lol

I went on a Marvel internet lockdown prior to the release of Spider-Man 3 to avoid spoilers. Since then I've just been caught up in all the Star Wars hoopla. :)

I can't wait for Cap to finally arrive! How've you been Eli? :wave

After cancelling him a long time ago,I've put myself back on the waitlist(for the Exclusive) on Feb 1st 2007...Pretty sure i'll get him.

Shai Hulud said:
After cancelling him a long time ago,I've put myself back on the waitlist(for the Exclusive) on Feb 1st 2007...Pretty sure i'll get him.
:google
NO doubt that you will. There are plenty of caps to go around as long as you get on before he ships.

mfoga said:
No why would it be?

LOL poo I forgot it's not star wars....

I was thinking C4 was everything including SW. doh!

Back