Cap America on SS Express

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I'm kinda tempted to pick one of these up also! Does anyone know if the damaged wings come WITH the piece still? (so that we can just glue it back on)

Man, I'm kinda tempted to pick one of these up also! Does anyone know if the damaged wings come WITH the piece still? (so that we can just glue it back on)

I think they are long gone Chris, some said that they all ready tried and failed...

There's a PF Cap head (and Shield) for sale on Ebay. The head has a chip on the back but it doesn't matter because the head can't be swapped with the Reg edition which is the one SC is selling with the broken wing.

Take the wings of the Ebay head and use those as replacement if SC isn't providing the broken wings.

Or just place Thor's helmet wings on Caps head and he would be Super Duper Captain Asgard!

if the express item is good it'll be gone within minutes.

yep usually the people that are on the computer when the mailing goes out will get them. like i was.:banghead
no lose. i was on when i got the email, but since i already had my ex. i passed, though now i wish i would of bought one.
oh well next time.

yep usually the people that are on the computer when the mailing goes out will get them. like i was.:banghead
no lose. i was on when i got the email, but since i already had my ex. i passed, though now i wish i would of bought one.
oh well next time.

send your excl. one and i'll send you my express one when it arrives. :D

i say keep it. from looking at past sales on eBay it doesn't look like the regular is going for all that much more than $199 and that's for ones w/o flaws like broken wings. unless you don't plan on disclosing the breakage which is not good.

oh well next time.

Yeah I all ready have a Ex on the way as well, so easy pass, no broken wings for dis dawg!

I LOVE MY CAP! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.......LOVE......LOVE IT!

That being said, the shield's red circle paint crosses over into the white paint a tad too much for my liking as if the person or machine using the paint brush was sneezing every few minutes. On the bottom of the shield, the red actually bled into the white as if someone rubbed out red lipstick into a very faint fog. All of it very difficult to capture in pictures.

I also noticed on the right gloves's vertical rear V opening on the very tip that there's like an uneven rough edge instead of it being smooth and glove like in appearance (its leather like appearance). It's a really small bumpy and scar'd edge but it is noticeable nonetheless.

Still...

What a freaking masterpiece!

Bring on the THOR!

picture.php

picture.php

I LOVE MY CAP! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.......LOVE......LOVE IT!

That being said, the shield's red circle paint crosses over into the white paint a tad too much for my liking as if the person or machine using the paint brush was sneezing every few minutes. On the bottom of the shield, the red actually bled into the white as if someone rubbed out red lipstick into a very faint fog. All of it very difficult to capture in pictures.

I also noticed on the right gloves's vertical rear V opening on the very tip that there's like an uneven rough edge instead of it being smooth and glove like in appearance (its leather like appearance). It's a really small bumpy and scar'd edge but it is noticeable nonetheless.

Still...

What a freaking masterpiece!

Bring on the THOR!

picture.php

picture.php

I can't even tell! :confused::confused::rotfl:rotfl

I can't even tell! :confused::confused::rotfl:rotfl

LOL

me neither anymore....

Look on the upper most red towards the top middle to middle left and follow the line until the red starts to get a tad bit uneven...

Also follow the lower inner red until it also gets uneven..

I didn't put the pics of the glove...couldn't capture it...

Ahhh just forget it...

Crappy pics, it's there in person...

The red fog on the bottom definately can't be seen in these blurry pics...

I need a damn tripod I swear..

Where can I get myself a Premium Format TriPod?

Received my Cap Express Update damaged Cap with "broken" wings. well the broken wings are a joke(not much of a break). i can understand sending it back when he first shipped when you could get a replacement but for what Cap is going for now it was well worth the $200 I paid. Basically they were broken but not broken off. I basically pushed the wings back together because it was a partial break. there is a slight line going across the wings where it was partially broken but you can barely tell and I'm not even going to paint it because it isn't very noticeable at all.

On top of that I received a $50 giftcard!! and the damaged box Misa in street clothes from the Express update too. My first Deathnote figure..pretty cool and paid below retail.

"Today was a good day."

Last edited:
Back