Canadian SS Collectors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 day delivery is nice but the only way I would ever order directly from Sideshow would be for the exclusives.

Sideshow also has a cheaper ground rate too.

Save money but you will need to be patient!
Customers can choose to have their packages sent Fed Ex Ground Services, however they must contact us prior to the shipment of their package with their request. Fed Ex ground services may choose to bill the customer for their Canadian taxes on the shipment after the delivery has been completed. If you do not pay your import tax bill, Fed Ex will return the bill to Sideshow Collectibles, and at that time, we will immediately charge your card on file for the outstanding taxes on the completed shipment and e-mail you a confirmation of the transaction. Customers can call FedEx directly to inquire about the additional Canadian duties and taxes, such as the GST, PST and / or HST, that are to be collected at the time of the package delivery.

Proud Canadian here from the East coast (NB) and I too order my exclusives from SS--- but fellow Canucks-- now with the strength of the Canadian dollar there's never been a better time to be a collector in the Great White North.:D:D:D:D:D

Our dollar is stronger than the US and growing!!! Time to load up on those PFs...:rotfl

Proud Canadian here from the East coast (NB) and I too order my exclusives from SS--- but fellow Canucks-- now with the strength of the Canadian dollar there's never been a better time to be a collector in the Great White North.:D:D:D:D:D

Our dollar is stronger than the US and growing!!! Time to load up on those PFs...:rotfl

Ya its amazing what a load of black stuff can do for a country's economy!

All I can say is that it's about time. With our natural resources and country's population our dollar should have been this strong years ago--- of course in twenty-five years when clean water is the new oil we'll have to be looking over our shoulder...:rotfl

All I can say is that it's about time. With our natural resources and country's population our dollar should have been this strong years ago--- of course in twenty-five years when clean water is the new oil we'll have to be looking over our shoulder...:rotfl

LOL no ****! :lol Canada! Canada! Canada!

Proud Canadian here as well. I live in Surrey, BC. I generally order my stuff from ebay or goldenagetoys.com. But the EXCLUSIVES can only be had directly from sideshow unfortunately.

The duties is not that significant, its the damn gst and pst we have to pay. For example i just received my mary jane exclusive and the total with shipping was 162 then an extra 32.18 for duty, taxes and the 7.00 brokerage fee.

Proud Canadian here as well. I live in Surrey, BC. I generally order my stuff from ebay or goldenagetoys.com. But the EXCLUSIVES can only be had directly from sideshow unfortunately.

The duties is not that significant, its the damn gst and pst we have to pay. For example i just received my mary jane exclusive and the total with shipping was 162 then an extra 32.18 for duty, taxes and the 7.00 brokerage fee.

Hi, thanks for the link. Although they didn't have a lot of Sideshow statues they had some pretty good prices. $279 shipped for the Captain America PF is a great deal.

HEY !!

yeaaa i am from windsor, Ontario

just started my collection this past summer.

My good friend started with me this summer as well.

I got darth maul 1:1 scale bust , T2 endo 1:1 scale bust

watting on my darth maul 1/4 premium and in november i get my t-800 arnold
1:1 scale bust.

Collect for life !!

SIDESHOW FOR LIFE !!

Back