Can you remember the first Hot Toys that you got ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine was Captain America 1st Ave....man...this figure give me poison too much...LOL!

Mine was Bank Robber Joker... Got DX 11 2.0 coming in Thursday... Funny what goes around comes around...
When its me and its Joker... HAHAHA

jbankrobberjoker1yx0.jpg

... the first one that was good enough.

SnakeDoc

Yup. I knew of Hot Toys for a long time but didn't see anything that I thought was worth the money until the Joker figures came out. I had been collecting since I was little but didn't make the jump to fully articulated 1/6 figures until I bought V1 Joker with the intention of buying the DX01 head for it which I did.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Spider-Man (the red and blue), the first time I decided to buy a 1/6 figure and said; what the hell? its just one toy... and... its growing~ ^^a

Technically my first Hot Toys would be the Iron Man Mark VII I ordered a few weeks back, but during the May 4 sales I bought this which is my first to arrive:

B1151DC7-8F0D-4397-9EDA-C1B83AD2E429-900-0000011832F80F1F_zps7413a69b.jpg

My first HT was the MMS 67 - The Dark Knight Batman (original costume)

Still a great figure!

Sucker Punch Babydoll, the first and only so far.

8652858810_503c576813_z.jpg

If we get a Prometheus Shaw, in the orange piping suit, there'll be a second. I'm not holding my breath ;)

I was deployed to the middle east when I learned about Hot Toys. My first one was the DX05 Indy. I even shipped him to me over there and set him up beside my bed in my dorm room. Good times...

My first Hot Toys was the first Iron Man Mark 3, before that, I was considering their Batman Begins Batman. I ended up getting the Medicom one, but there was choices in which Batman between Medicom, Hot Toys, and Takara.

My first Hot Toys figure was Eizo Assasins Creed. I bought it as a gift for my wife. She loved it, personally not really liked it very much.

Last edited:
Back