Can you remember the first Hot Toys that you got ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this guy did me in

DSCI0006-1-1.jpg

My first hot toys figure was First Avenger Captain America last year in February. I have bought quite a few more since then.

Mine was actually not a figure, it was a Batpod just to decorate as I was a huge fan of it, then I thought it needed something to sit on, so I bought a batman and that's how the crazyness started...

Rambo III for £60, seemed so expensive at the time...

And luckily after all this time his rubber body still looks fine.

A little pricey but my first hot toy came in today, enter the dragon bruce lee + extra body. So excited to display this bad boy in various poses.... hiya!!!!

Hicks, Apone and Drake I think.
I'm not sure if they came first, or the AvP Preds and Grid.
Ahhhh, the good old times when you had to put your Hot Toys together...

The very first one I ever purchased was the John J Rambo M65 Jacket version. From there I went Sly crazy and got all the Rambo's and Rocky's as they came out. Hoping for more.

My first HT was when I saw previews for the DX09, I've been staying away from Hot Toys because I don't want to get hooked but my God that seemed like the perfect Keaton Bats, so I pre-ordered it. It was the only HT figure that forced me to get one.

Now I have 4 HT figures and more to come.

Back