Can you remember the first Hot Toys that you got ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot toys avp scar and Celtic predators.
These were my first figures I bought at $125 each when it was first released.
I didn't know anything about hot toys. All I knew were these figures looks so farken badarse and detailed. Now it looks like I will also end my hot toys collecting with the
AVP predators. They are costing too much money now.

9tdkthejokerbankrobberv.jpg

This thing blew my mind.

Bank Robber Joker.

Remember thinking how mind blowing the Bank Robber and Two-Face were when the protos first came out. And how am I ever going to afford them? I have 50+ Hot Toys now...

DX-01 Joker. Had no Idea what Hot Toys were, thought at first it was some bootleg company making really cool looking figures. I placed my order on Ebay, the most expensive figure I've ever purchased. I thought I was crazy. I now have about 50 Hot Toys! Selling some now since in the beginning, I thought everything looked cool, and I had to buy it.

MMS71 TDK Batman was my first.

Same. It was 4 years ago this month. I ordered it off eBay along with V1 Joker and registered to find a suit for the Bruce Wayne head. Funny, I neither have that Bruce head displayed nor do I have a suited Bruce with a better head :lol

COOL THREAD!

My first HT was DX09 Keaton Batman, which I bought last August. It sparked a big flame and now I have 17 Hot Toys including Bat Pod and Tumbler, and 4 more on PO including the 1989 Batmobile.

Unfortunately my DX09's PERS broke beyond repair last night, but still workable using some tools, so he's staying.

Navy SEAL UDT Desert AGA masked exclusive version. I guess me and screamingmetal are the true old schoolers.

Last edited:
Back