CAN YOU DIG IT?!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheObsoleteMan

Super Freak
Reaction score
From Mezco. Not quite 1/6 scale, but they're looking damn good to me.

w1.jpg

w2.jpg

These look great, and with a smaller scale they could be customized for smaller characters. But either way this is a line I could really sink my teeth in.

Mezco once again displayed their upcoming Warriors figures, each of which will feature Mez’ new, patented 9” body sculpt as well cloth outfits and accessories. Two new items displayed in the line were the character, Cyrus, whose murder sets the movie in motion, and the new, unique Bases featuring a posable arm, which are bendable and support the figures in a variety of poses. While the release date and price point is still to be determined, but they will hiit shelves this year.

They're gonna come with those sweet stands too. :rock

Bummer, I'd be down for 1/6 versions... but those 9" bodies could have good customizing possibilities?!?

I think Evil was living up to his name and making a joke.

These do look great - but I also have to ask - why not 1/6th?

I can't imagine that they're any cheaper to make - the same amount of work has to go into them. And they can't just steal a 1/6 body design from another manufacturer - this appears to be a completely new 1/8th body design. Maybe someone else has the 1/6th license?

Back