Can SS Ship Fedex instead of UPS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CplusE

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I hate UPS. For some odd reason anything i get shipped from them is either damaged ,Late, Or just lost. I'v had more success with Fedex. Is there a way to just only get SS to ship fedex for my orders?

Yep! Just call Customer Service and request all current and future orders to be shipped via Fed-Ex.

You can also select your shipping method right before you check out. There is a drop down box that allows you to. I believe it's automatically set to ups.

You can also select your shipping method right before you check out. There is a drop down box that allows you to. I believe it's automatically set to ups.

There is? Damn it, why'd I never see that? Will have to look for it next time I place an order.

I just ordered something and I didn't see the shipping option you mentioned. Do you have a screen shot? It only asked if i wanted it left at door or signed, ect.

Thanks for the help.

That is what I have done. And for a number of reasons.

My local UPS drivers (when I am in California) are pathetic.

FedEx delivers on Saturday. UPS does not.

FedEx always gets my figures to me the day after Sideshow sends them. UPS has failed at that.

FedEx has never given me a damaged item...at least not one that FedEx damaged. UPS has handed me damaged boxes.

FedEx never left a figure in with my dogs so they could eat them. UPS did that with Greedo.

My FedEx driver calls me so I can meet him if I am not at the house when he delivers.

I love FedEx. I hate UPS.

Back