Can someone recomend a One Ring replica please?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesseawilson

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am looking for a quality authorized replica in the $100-$150 range I would prefer the script on it in red if possible but white would be the second choice. If anybody has a one ring in their collection please post your opinion and a pic if possible.

I have seen this in person and I think it was pretty nice but that was almost three+ years ago so I am not sure if I am remebering correctly.

https://www.noblecollection.com/catalog/product.cfm?id=NN9269&catid=17

Thanks,

Jesse

Jesse, I bought the italian version of the One Ring Replica (made by Giuseppe) thru ebay; It looks nice & cheaper compared to Noble Collection :D

Jens Hansen makes the difinitive one ring. You just can't do any better than the company that was hand picked to make the ring for the film. I suggest taking a bit of a splurge on one of their rings and the chain. You won't regret this purchase, I promise. :peace

https://www.jenshansen.com/ring.html

I'm interested in this as well but without the writing on the ring. Just like the Noble version Jesse posted with the chain. I know the Jens Hansen version is pretty much what I'm looking for but I don't want to spend a kajillion dollars on a wedding band with a chain. :D

Fritz, I felt the same way! But then I thought about how much I pay for some poly and other collectibles, and I figured it was worth the investment simply because of who made it and their connection. Plus, I know that this ring will stay with me forever and ever, and I can give it to my kid so she can always remember her geeky mother. And she will know that it is as real as you can get when it comes to the One Ring, not a knock off that turns your finger green after a while. NOT saying that the Noble version does of course, it was my first choice until I just took the leap on the other. I really didn't want any inscription on mine, so it was exactly what I wanted. Plus it's just the knowledge of what you have that is cool I guess.

You cannot go wrong with Jens Hansen if you want a accurate one ring since they were the ones who made the ring for the movie. But like what has been said, the price is not really nice at all. So for $100-$150 range, that eliminates Jens Hansen!

You asking for a gold plated one right, judging from that price. In my opinion there's this particular company i know of that makes a very good replica of the one ring imo. Others i have seen either have the thickness or the curvature of the edge wrong. I have one myself.

The company is called Evita premiums, but their site is down at the moment i do not know why. It is 24K gold plated and have the inscriptions on it. There are 2 types, one just plain inscription and the other in red which glows under UV light. The case looks nice too. They are licensed by New Line.

evita10hy.jpg

evita29ku.jpg

I just remembered I could get the noble collection ring for $75 bucks before and it still looks like you can. If you look at the discription it says for dvd owners to use the search field to find the discounted version. Does anyone still have their FOTR dvd adds that came with it? It should be on the back page of those little flyers.

So far it'll either be that one or the one Noel posted (thanks BTW). The red painting on the sample does look like the used a little to much paint though. I think the NC one is laser etched to get a very fine point.

Jesse

The best I have had in terms of quality is from Badali Jewelry, which I paid $500 because it is engraved in 14K Gold. See my ebay store, I am trying to sell mine so I can pay my bills. Look for Daveyjaro's Den link below.

The One Ring

Hmmm, I think I still have my insert somewhere. I never throw stuff like that away for some reason. I'll see if I can find it tonight.

Daveyjaro said:
The best I have had in terms of quality is from Badali Jewelry, which I paid $500 because it is engraved in 14K Gold. See my ebay store, I am trying to sell mine so I can pay my bills. Look for Daveyjaro's Den link below.

The One Ring

The engraving looks a little rough, though it may be the picture (jagged edges). I don't think you can go wrong with the NC, esp for the price. :banana

LOTRFan said:
The engraving looks a little rough, though it may be the picture (jagged edges). I don't think you can go wrong with the NC, esp for the price. :banana

Agreed. If you want the engraving, NC is the one to beat. It's the right over all design and the engraving is wonderfully done. It looks, I dunno, classy. I just decided that I didn't want the engraving, so that influenced my decision. Had I not, it would have been NC all the way.
:ring

I have the Noble one you showed a picture of and it is nice for the price but I also have this Noble one and it is very good quality....
NN9991NL.jpg

Bill

Somehow i feel that the badali made ones are not accurately done. There's something not quite right about it.

Oh yeh Jesse i forgot to mention that the rings i posted, doesnt cost more than US$50. I agree about the red with you too, but i guess it has to be that way so that it glows under UV light. I bought the other one cos it's not like i will buy a UV lamp just to show the ring glowing. And seriously what chances do i have to show it other than bringing it to clubs? :D

The noble one is those box cases that VTX showed are solid gold, so that definately better than just gold plated.

VTX said:
I have the Noble one you showed a picture of and it is nice for the price but I also have this Noble one and it is very good quality....
NN9991NL.jpg

Bill

i love the box it comes in! But its alittle too pricey, I think I'd go with the Sterling edition. although im just wondering why is the engravings silver? looks really nice tho!

BDboystoys said:
i love the box it comes in! But its alittle too pricey, I think I'd go with the Sterling edition. although im just wondering why is the engravings silver? looks really nice tho!

I do absolutly like the Hanson rings for a version without an inscription. But I deal in jewlery at wholsale and know the value of that much gold and can't justify spending that much on a gold band. The cheapest they offer is the 9ct at $400.

The NC boxes are indeed very nice but for a display only piece I really so no need for the pure gold. So mainly I was looking for a good quality 18K plated Sterling replica. I guess I still havent seen anything better then the NC offering really but Noels ring. At $50 I guess I just need to pick from those two.

Jesse

More product pics to tempt you jesse... :D

EV0638box.jpg
EV0638RWbox.jpg

If you want pics of mine, let me know and i'll have it posted for you. If you decide to buy this, i can get it for you. My local Sideshow distributor sells these. This company which did the one ring also have the rings of power...which comes in a wooden case and they have custom ring sizes if you choose to wear it. But i heard they do take quite a while to make it, sort of like made to order basis.

Here's how 2 of the rings look like:

evita_nenya1.jpg

evita_dwarven1.jpg

How much are those again? If you could give me the prices of whatever you know that would be great.

Jesse

I had the NC One Ring (the one that cost $300) and it was a piece of crap next to the Badali One Ring. The encraved etchings are smooth and look accurate to me.

:peace

Back