can someone make me a sig?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Blaster

Super Freak
Reaction score
i was wondering if someone could make me a sig with a moving gif? thanks!

Last edited:
Just FYI, 2001.

From the Board Rules:

Signatures, Avatars and Profile Pictures

Signatures are restricted to an area no bigger than 800 by 150 pixels. That includes any images and any text. So if you have text in your sig your image needs to be smaller than 150 pixels tall.

Animated .gifs are discouraged, but if you must have them the entire sig file size can be no larger than 500K.

I don't know about you, but I hate having to scroll through threads where 90% of the thread is signature. If you are told by a mod to change your sig, you'll be given 24 hours to do so. If it hasn't been done then it will be changed for you. However we reserve the right to delete your sig without warning if there are extenuating circumstances. Also if you are not a collectibles dealer and you put a link to a website selling something in your signature you will be immediately banned.

Keep asking, I'm sure someone here can help you out. :)

i'm fine with regular sigs i just seen some people that have gifs that looked great so i thought i would ask.
i like to make my own sigs i just don't know how to make one with a gif.

i'm fine with regular sigs i just seen some people that have gifs that looked great so i thought i would ask.
i like to make my own sigs i just don't know how to make one with a gif.

Looking at your static signature, I'm relieved.

Back