Can Sideshow ship via USPS?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hamanu

Super Freak
Reaction score
Courier companies charge excessive extra handling fees when passing items through customs which the regular post office does not. I'm not talking about fake declarations or tax avoidance here, simply an unwillingness to shell out extra $50 for made up fees by Fedex, UPS or DHL (customs "processing" fee, storage fee, etc.)

I'm asking about USPS express which has tracking, guaranteed delivery, that is to say, equally or similarly reliable as couriers.

Courier companies charge excessive extra handling fees when passing items through customs which the regular post office does not. I'm not talking about fake declarations or tax avoidance here, simply an unwillingness to shell out extra $50 for made up fees by Fedex, UPS or DHL (customs "processing" fee, storage fee, etc.)

I'm asking about USPS express which has tracking, guaranteed delivery, that is to say, equally or similarly reliable as couriers.

At this time we do not utilize USPS to ship items due to enough occasions where tracking was unreliable and resolutions of issues due to delivery took far too long. We're always checking-in from time to time to see if better delivery to customers can be achieved through different shippers (like USPS) but at this point in time USPS has not become as dependable as FedEx. This isn't to say that won't change in the future of course. :)

-SideshowAlex

Thank you for the response. I've never had any problems with USPS, personally, but I can understand how even a 99.5% "problem rate" might be a serious issue with a company like yours that ships out in immense volumes.

Here's to USPS upping their game in the foreseeable future :duff

Back