Can anyone identify these boots in 1/6 scale leather and lace?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dycegamez

Super Freak
Reaction score
Screenshot_20210410-173234_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210410-173241_Gallery.jpg

looking to replace the 1/6 dam Leon ones

thank you

Im pretty sure Ive never seen these in leather. It would be cool to get something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are closer but they're not actual leather:
https://toyanxiety.com/seal-team-5-vbss-team-leader-boots-w-ball-joints-gsg9/

Those are made by Dam Toys, and they're made with a non removable foot inside for Dam Toys bodies. Not sure if they'd work with your Leon figure.
There has also been a few others made in cloth from other companies throughout the years, I can't remember them at the moment.

Oh ok looking mainly for leather ones more realistic to me , if you remember the other ones please feel free to let me know as I am very interested in getting them. Thank you

Oh ok looking mainly for leather ones more realistic to me , if you remember the other ones please feel free to let me know as I am very interested in getting them. Thank you

If you're really looking for genuine leather 1/6 boots, good luck because the few that have been made are rare and not the type of boot you're looking for. Newline Miniatures used to make real leather boots, mostly WWII or Western wear boots. All their boots are a little oversized. Newline is now dead though you can still find them for sale reasonably priced. The closest to a modern style boot that Newline made would be their DMS boots, which are hard to find and not worth the price they'd go for now.
All 1/6 cloth boots are usually made with pleather if they're the type of boot that requires that type of material. Those DAM Toys GSG9 boots in that link are made in pleather btw.
The other company that makes 1/6 cloth (pleather) Adidas GSG9 boots is Soldier Story with their SDU Assault Leader. I think there might've been another company but I'm probably mistaken.

Well when I say leather , I should really say cloth I guess . To give it that more realistic look. I hate how the rubber boots look.

If you're really looking for genuine leather 1/6 boots, good luck because the few that have been made are rare and not the type of boot you're looking for. Newline Miniatures used to make real leather boots, mostly WWII or Western wear boots. All their boots are a little oversized. Newline is now dead though you can still find them for sale reasonably priced. The closest to a modern style boot that Newline made would be their DMS boots, which are hard to find and not worth the price they'd go for now.
All 1/6 cloth boots are usually made with pleather if they're the type of boot that requires that type of material. Those DAM Toys GSG9 boots in that link are made in pleather btw.
The other company that makes 1/6 cloth (pleather) Adidas GSG9 boots is Soldier Story with their SDU Assault Leader. I think there might've been another company but I'm probably mistaken.

Would you say the boots I am looking for are the gsg9 ones ?

Would you say the boots I am looking for are the gsg9 ones ?

100%? Almost. They're clearly based on the original Adidas GSG9 Barbour combat boot, but the Leon Kennedy boots in the game differ with only two diagonal stripes on the sides instead of the three diagonal stripes on the GSG9 boot. The boots in the game may have been changed to have only two diagonal stripes on the sides in order to avoid trademark infringement with Adidas. Like the Nike swoosh, the three stripes on the sides of Adidas shoes are a trademark.
So I'd say the Dam Boots are the closest you're going to find to the Leon boots. And since you're putting them on a Dam Toys figure, They might be the most compatible with the ankle design.
I don't own the Kennedy figure, does it have feet that fit into hollow boots or just ball joints that snap into sockets in the boots?

Oh ok cool thanks alot. I am not sure haven't gotten it yet in the mail , but either way if it needs feet I'll get the feet . So the ones you posted are the best ones or is there if you know better looking ones ? Thanks

I think they might be the best choice, not sure if the Soldier Story versions look better or not. At least the Dam ones are more likely to be compatible with the Leon body. Since Leon has yet to be released, you might want to wait and see if you like the ones he comes with more.

Back